This forum has no helpful posts

The Homelander

The Homelander

Self-Banned
Every piece of information on this forum(especially BOTB) Is water

It provides no helpful knowledge at all for how to actually ascend(other than water) Which is why all of you are still here and haven’t deleted your accounts

This is just another place for everyone to rot

There is not a single piece of information on here that I didn’t know before joining

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, BigJimsWornOutTires, illusivespirits and 4 others
There is, you just don’t know how to navigate this site properly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, NZb6Air, BigJimsWornOutTires and 4 others
My threads are the only high quality content left on this forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, BigJimsWornOutTires and The Homelander
There is, you just don’t know how to navigate this site properly.
I have navigated it and you’re more than welcome to prove me wrong

Show me something I don’t know

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
How am I supposed to know what you know or don’t know? That’s for you to do yourself, if you think there’s nothing of use on here than you clearly haven’t navigated it properly.

I mean you were asking for a steroids source the other day, a quick google search with “looksmax.org” at the end of your search would have given you at least five different sources instead of having to make a thread about.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, The Homelander and Art of Pattinson
Bro this is an Incel forum filled to the brim with pajeets and Jew mods.

Seriously what did you honestly expect?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and The Homelander
no high iq threads at all anymore

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Every piece of information on this forum(especially BOTB) Is water

It provides no helpful knowledge at all for how to actually ascend(other than water) Which is why all of you are still here and haven’t deleted your accounts

This is just another place for everyone to rot

There is not a single piece of information on here that I didn’t know before joining
Yeah water lol

Even some subreddits have more knowledge/info about certain topics such as hairloss.

90% of users are here for shitposting & racebait wars

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and The Homelander
Yeah water lol

Even some subreddits have more knowledge/info about certain topics such as hairloss.

90% of users are here for shitposting & racebait wars
Exactly my point

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Good amount has already been said years ago that I have bookmarked.

But I think also because most come from tiktok and have no actual knowledge to give but rather to receive from others.

Tiktok only gave them (Mewing, Bonesmashing, Surgeries) that's about it

• +1
Good amount has already been said years ago that I have bookmarked.

But I think also because most come from tiktok and have no actual knowledge to give but rather to receive from others.

Tiktok only gave them (Mewing, Bonesmashing, Surgeries) that's about it
I came from medical forums and pubMED type of stuff that’s why most of this is water if not all

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
I came from medical forums and pubMED type of stuff that’s why most of this is water if not all
I originally found out about this forum through blackpill discord servers a month before creating this acc.

• +1
I have navigated it and you’re more than welcome to prove me wrong

Obviously, you didn't read my essay-series called Molly the Jolly Squirting Cougar. That answers E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and The Homelander
nigga sneaked in bonesmashing and mewing with surgeries :lul:
Pretty much.

That's what I noticed from reels when bp went mainstream.

And so I def know this was on tiktok as well

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Pretty much.

That's what I noticed from reels when bp went mainstream.

And so I def know this was on tiktok as well
what, how are u gonna group the least cope and most knowledge demanding one (surgeries) vs tiktok mewing or even looksmax nigger diy filler low iq shit

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
what, how are u gonna group the least cope and most knowledge demanding one (surgeries) vs tiktok mewing or even looksmax nigger diy filler low iq shit
Mewing and Bonesmashing is the biggest retarted cope of them all

Everyone naturally should have their tongue rested in the correct place and breathe through their nose.

Bonesmashing will ruin your face completely. If anything you need to be precise and hit with the right force which no human will ever do themselves with a front mirror and a hammer in one hand swinging it away.

When bp became mainstream those were the 2 first things that were being showedand "courses being sold" to people.

I don't understand what you mean by "tiktok mewing" or "tiktok looksmaxing" it's all the same thing just spreading to a different platform.

When it comes to surgeries "if it ain't broke don't fix it" unless you truly know what you are doing then fine but these tiktokcels won't get that and use the term "surgery" for everything as advice.

You think in a short second clip it will be explained on everything you need to know about surgeries before getting it yourself? Most will just be brainrot clips of a surgery animation being done or listing surgeries the normie needs to get.

They will just use is at as a broad term to people to get surgery without actually knowing what they are talking about.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
What kind of advice do you expect from a bunch of IQ93 assholes