This forum is dead

virgin

virgin

it‘s so over
Istg this forum is dead. I only see people reposting unfunny reels, chads posting their 10th slay this week, guys asking for the same looksmaxxing advice for the 100th time and obvious repbaits.
Dont get me wrong, I also have shit threads, but I think the forum really had better times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos| and 12 others
Did you have an account here before the one you're using

Istg this forum is dead. I only see people reposting unfunny reels, chads posting their 10th slay this week, guys asking for the same looksmaxxing advice for the 100th time and obvious repbaits.
Dont get me wrong, I also have shit threads, but I think the forum really had better times.
Aren’t u supposed to be at 500 post now

I mean there is only so much innovation that can happen. Most recently pdo threads and fat dissolvers,

everybody wants to rot but there is nothing else to talk about

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, HighTierSubhuman and virgin
yeah repbaits are annoying

• +1
Reactions: maarda and virgin
I mean there is only so much innovation that can happen. Most recently pdo threads and fat dissolvers,

everybody wants to rot but there is nothing else to talk about
PDO threads are fucking cope :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, skkrrrtcantdo, walrusmaxx and 2 others
That's life :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: virgin
Literally all the threads follow the same pattern,very boring

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos| and virgin
guys asking for the same looksmaxxing advice for the 100th time and obvious repbaits.
i insta ignore when i see this type of thread

• +1
„This member limits who may view their full profile.“
All of my post are from today and yesterday, just scroll down and you’ll see them

• +1
@Vermilioncore :LOL:
IMG 1122

• JFL
Reactions: watah, 97baHater and Gaygymmaxx
everything is cope theory
They are. I've gone through two packs, and there's been no change at all. Even Clavicular and Giant both say it's cope!

• +1
Reactions: Rea
im not even That blackpilled i just like fucking with niggas on this site i like trolling and its fun on this site

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
They are. I've gone through two packs, and there's been no change at all. Even Clavicular and Giant both say it's cope!
i wanted to try it but since it's cope i won't waste my time

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Joined Jun 12 2023
nah long time lurker
Also Sprach Every Graycel Ever.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
My ass nigger. Man up and admit you found the forum in 2023.
I literally dont give a fuck if you believe me. Also you joined the forum yourself in 2023. 29 December 2022:feelskek::feelskek:

I literally dont give a fuck if you believe me. Also you joined the forum yourself in 2023. 29 December 2022:feelskek::feelskek:
This wasn't my first account dumbass. And nonetheless, it's still before the TikTok invasion.
You're a retarded third world baboon vantablack nigger, run off now.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and 97baHater
This wasn't my first account dumbass. And nonetheless, it's still before the TikTok invasion.
You're a retarded third world baboon vantablack nigger, run off now.
This wasnt my first acc my ass nigger. Man up and admit that this is your first account.

• JFL
This wasnt my first acc my ass nigger. Man up and admit that this is your first account.
5D041D10 1A31 492E BC10 F46A1235BB85

I can literally see my previous accounts in mod tools (and it's not the only ones either JFL).

• +1
no new surgery results = shit dead gay tiktok forum

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and virgin