this forum is extremely low IQ

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
every fucking time they see a girl with a guy who isnt a chad according to psl they go like "ha oofy doofy pilled again". the posssibility that the girl is genouinely attracted to the guy for his combo of looks, height and voice is out of the question. i have seen girls lust after bald redditor neckbeard type of guys, incels just dont have it and this forum needs to accept that. if you look at me for example i look like i never kissed a girl let alone have sex with her.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 30679 and wificonnector
do you think your mother has stinky farts or rose-smelling ones?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, WanderingBurro, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and BearBoy
Stfu nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, rand anon and vanillaicecream
if you look at me for example i look like i never kissed a girl let alone have sex with her.
Wrong. From looking at your pictures I'd say that you have both kissed and fucked girls before.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
bitch farts be louder than osama bin ladens bombs
bitch shit breaks in half from how big it is, titanic type shit innit ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and BearBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bitch shits are like airplanes flying into the twin towers type shit💀
Bitch asshole screams allah akbar before droppin that nuke sized shit innit ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BearBoy
Bitch asshole screams allah akbar before droppin that nuke sized shit innit ☠️☠️☠️
when the shit becomes visible and is about to land, the water triggers security alarm

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
u are a 30 years old virgin, and u call me low iq, just kys

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
not rly, i look like an incel boi
It's hilarious how deep into your head you are about your internalized delusions lmao. The entire site reacted the same way to seeing your pics but you're the enlightened one who knows the ultimate truth, the entire world is wrong. Waste your life away then I guess.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
Bitch got the power from her ancestors that made the dinosaurs go extinct with a huge log hitting them from the skies 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Vermilioncore
every fucking time they see a girl with a guy who isnt a chad according to psl they go like "ha oofy doofy pilled again". the posssibility that the girl is genouinely attracted to the guy for his combo of looks, height and voice is out of the question. i have seen girls lust after bald redditor neckbeard type of guys, incels just dont have it and this forum needs to accept that. if you look at me for example i look like i never kissed a girl let alone have sex with her.

This type of incident is extremely difficult to reasonate because women often end up dating guys they've met in their social circles, but they would've swiped left if they had seen that person in tinder.

This also explains the effect that mogging has in one's SMV in real life. If you're the mogger among a group of people women will flock towards you. This is why the 99th percentile of guys in tinder end up getting all the women of the entire app.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Skywalker
ecause women often end up dating guys they've met in their social circles, but they would've swiped left if they had seen that person in tinder.
cope. very big cope. if they swipe right on me then i can assure you they would swipe right on these guys as well.

his is why the 99th percentile of guys in tinder end up getting all the women of the entire app.
autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and try2beme
It's hilarious how deep into your head you are about your internalized delusions lmao. The entire site reacted the same way to seeing your pics but you're the enlightened one who knows the ultimate truth, the entire world is wrong. Waste your life away then I guess.
i look very bad in motion

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 30918, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
larping slayer do you get sick enjoyment from it?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
what would you rate him

bitch shits are like airplanes flying into the twin towers type shit💀

Do you have dreams of nurses taking advantage of you in the hospital? Would you cum at the thought of an evil nurse inserting your oxygen intake tube into her anus? Do you wish to be resuscitated by her stinky gas? :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Vermilioncore
This type of incident is extremely difficult to reasonate because women often end up dating guys they've met in their social circles, but they would've swiped left if they had seen that person in tinder.

This also explains the effect that mogging has in one's SMV in real life. If you're the mogger among a group of people women will flock towards you. This is why the 99th percentile of guys in tinder end up getting all the women of the entire app.
Yeah. Contextual Alpha is a thing.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 26197
Ur easily the most annoying and autistic user here, your looks aren't the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23558 and PointOfNoReturn
i have seen girls lust after bald redditor neckbeard type of guys
wtf?
Funny GIF

@Artemis @5.5psl @Primalsplit @PrinceLuenLeoncur @try2beme @MonkeyDLuffy2003 :feelskek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 24278

this is a very very good post; followed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26197
there's an infinite number of reasons why a girl is with someone. but the only reason that matters is genuine genetic lust

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker