This forum is fucking TRASH

Rea

Rea

Unworthy
You send something that mods don't like: you're banned (even if it's not against the rules)

You try to buy the VIP and you end up financing the 2 room apartment in a slum of the nigger admin of this site for FREE

Every time I log in, the same topics are posted and reposted like a fucking loop over and over again by some 14 yo

This forum is fucking dead apart from 3 indians nobody is active

All the good users leave or ask to be banned because they've realized that this forum is a time loop that wastes your time and generates income for a morbidly obese nigger

Find me one (1) good reason to post here ? (I don't find any (and you won't either))

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?, KaisenMaxxer, ey88 and 38 others
You still haven’t gotten the VIP you paid for?

I haven’t gotten mine either

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, ey88, Suns9999 and 10 others
No wonder only 1-2 person has exceeded 100k posts, I wondered why at first but now it's obvious to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
U joined this year, just keep on posting questions in the looksmaxxing section like the rest if your people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, ey88, Suns9999 and 9 others
this forum is fun

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You still haven’t gotten the lifetime VIP you paid for?

No and Luria got it before me so yeah I will not post here anymore this shit is sooo fucking cringe holy fuck imagine scamming 15 fucking dollars that's the price of a meal, imagine being this miserable

edit: at least not as much as I used to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rzn and 3 others
U joined this year, just keep on posting questions in the looksmaxxing section like the rest if your people
What's the point of this fucking message retard

You can't even write a sentence in english properly, no wonder you have such a disgusting ratio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, cannotbeasked and 8 others
Every time I log in, the same topics are posted and reposted like a fucking loop over and over again by some 14 yo
Exactly.
I've been complaining about this since March or April.
This forum is the same thing every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
This forum nowadays is just 14 year olds trying to be edgy by repeating what is being posted on incels.is since the beginning of time hoping to get reps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Sometimes it's maybe fun, sometimes it's shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 2 others
What's the point of this fucking message retard

You can't even write a sentence in english properly, no wonder you have such a disgusting ratio
lol i only speak Bangladeshi u cumskin
and my rep ratio got destroyed by an admin who did not like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and 2 others
You send something that mods don't like: you're banned (even if it's not against the rules)

You try to buy the VIP and you end up financing the 2 room apartment in a slum of the nigger admin of this site for FREE

All the good users leave or ask to be banned because they've realized that this forum is a time loop that wastes your time and generates income for a morbidly obese nigger

Find me one (1) good reason to post here ? (I don't find any (and you won't either))
My threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and Rea
Exactly.
I've been complaining about this since March or April.
This forum is the same thing every day.
Apart from the fact that you want to reply to 2-3 users you enjoy talking to, give me 1 (one) reason why you open this dead forum every day, just one (and looksmaxing isn't one since 99% of this forum is based on off-topic, the remaining 1% is in the best of best category)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and Rzn
@anthony111553 posts on here. Thats more then enough reason to stay on the site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, axttt_ and 5 others
You still haven’t gotten the VIP you paid for?

No and Luria got it before me so yeah I will not post here anymore this shit is sooo fucking cringe holy fuck imagine scamming 15 fucking dollars that's the price of a meal, imagine being this miserable

edit: at least not as much as I used to
Sorry you guys didn't get it. I tried to get into contact with Master but I didn't get a response. I will try again to get into contact with him. I have been trying I promise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
this forum is a time loop that wastes your time and generates income for a morbidly obese nigger

IMG 7030

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 1 other person
Apart from the fact that you want to reply to 2-3 users you enjoy talking to, give me 1 (one) reason why you open this dead forum every day, just one (and looksmaxing isn't one since 99% of this forum is based on off-topic, the remaining 1% is in the best of best category)
@anthony111553 is the reason

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, tombradylover and Rea

nigga wonders why the forum is boring with 7k posts within 2 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, ChadL1te, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I agree with everything u said, I’d be lying if I didn’t think about self banning . Idk what keeps drawing me here.

this place can be entertaining sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
All that to get cucked by the big asian cock transfer students
3771692 cfc37ad3e0f610cd777d4d9ec8ce7e02

• JFL
  • +1
u me and @anthony111553
your not 100% european you don't belong with the master race, if your 100% european with proof i will rep you 100 times

-anthony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Sometimes it's maybe fun, sometimes it's shit.
This forum nowadays is just 14 year olds trying to be edgy by repeating what is being posted on incels.is since the beginning of time hoping to get reps
Facts
Sorry you guys didn't get it. I tried to get into contact with Master but I didn't get a response. I will try again to get into contact with him. I have been trying I promise.
It's fine man I really appreciate what you're doing but it's clear that he's going to play dead so it is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rzn and 2 others
your not 100% european you don't belong with the master race, if your 100% european with proof i will rep you 100 times

-anthony
Hes 1/4 italian 1/4 indian 1/2 spic mexican beaner caging at that niger i seen his face and his ancestry.com results

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
I only enjoy seeing @MoggerGaston and @anthony111553 posts/threads. Only two of them are keeping this forum alive for me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Hes 1/4 italian 1/4 indian 1/2 spic mexican beaner caging at that niger i seen his face and his ancestry.com results
I genuinely don't understand what is considered "White" here jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
It's supposed to compliment your life, not substitute it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and hardRscreamer
Now it's time to press Show ignored content and get a fucking cancer before I go to sleep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rzn and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

my threads are being ignored, jus like me irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rea and 1 other person
Love you bro, hope you’ll find a better forum this place is going down the drain I was once addicted to it :feelscry:

• +1
  • JFL
No wonder only 1-2 person has exceeded 100k posts, I wondered why at first but now it's obvious to me
@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
wtf are you saying nigger what do you want it to be like :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rea and 2 others
You @tombradylover & @Gengar
Joke's on you. I am the only actual Indian here. I have roots from the land where the mighty Indus river flows. :feelshmm:

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. is Gangetic and Dravidian, @tombradylover is Persian and Iranic. And I am Indic. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 3 others
Kill yourself niggercuck, 2024cel supremacy.

• JFL
  • +1
Yh it's total dogshit, lot of people have left this year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Joke's on you. I am the only actual Indian here. I have roots from the land where the mighty Indus river flows. :feelshmm:

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. is Gangetic and Dravidian, @tombradylover is Persian and Iranic. And I am Indic. :ogre:
What you mean Gangetic I'm Tamil quarter Chinese :feelswhere:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 1 other person
I will never stop posting about my oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Rea and 97baHater
wtf are you saying nigger what do you want it to be like :lul:
What should I say when the disgusting rat who scammed me is black ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rzn and 4 others
What should I say when the disgusting rat who scammed me is black ?

this is @Master atm, just be comprehensive a lil empathy, he'll give ur fkcing shiny pixels , be patient

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
View attachment 3163952

this is @Master atm, just be comprehensive a lil empathy, he'll give ur fkcing shiny pixels , be patient
Oh right, this is exactly how I imagined him

God bless him, I think I would have already kms by throwing myself under a train if I lived in a black family in the third world like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, Rzn and 1 other person
You peaked in the summer bro , @Rea forums in ur hands :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Rea