this forum is full of closeted homosexuals

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
they'll call you gay for liking short feminine Japanese women but they'll also fap to masculine ogres called Nordic women, especially if they're noticeably taller and more robust than your average male

@HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @SecularIslamist @TechnoBoss @Hottaco34 @slavicpsycho @Debetro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert_, HeightPilledum, aspiringexcel and 12 others
check this thread:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, noobs, SecularIslamist and 3 others
@shizuku11111 @Gengar @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I believe attraction to females is gay by itself.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Suns9999
seems like gook lover cope to me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, hopecel and Suns9999
no cuz they spoke shit about Asian women I will never forgive them that
So what? Why do you care what they say about Asian women? I don't hate Asian women, and I don't even hate any race of women. I just like tall women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, SecularIslamist and Suns9999
Supermodels are 5'10+

They mog childish Asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, hopecel, iloveboobs and 1 other person
fuark nigger, you gave me erecetion by posting nordic woman with 195cm wirtten next to her, fuarkkkk

• Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel
I believe attraction to females is gay by itself.
finally come out ffs :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
elaborate??
semen retention turns you asexual @Never Get Up
seems like gook lover cope to me
seems like deathnic / Nazi white-tranny-worshipping to me
So what? Why do you care what they say about Asian women? I don't hate Asian women, and I don't even hate any race of women. I just like tall women.
cuz they dehumanize them and are racist anti-Asian dickheads #stopAsianHate

also, liking women as tall or taller than you is a cuck trait tbh
Supermodels are 5'10+

They mog childish Asians
exactly, they MOG but Asian girls FOG

if you get it you got it
If you think about it attraction to any type of female is of an homosexual tendency
schizoasexualfags.org
fuark nigger, you gave me erecetion by posting nordic woman with 195cm wirtten next to her, fuarkkkk
another white tranny lover closeted gay

"women" above 170cm are trannies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111, noobs, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
Primarily insecure or rather feminine men prefer tall women, as they hope it will compensate for their genetic inferiority.
They fear their potential male offspring could end up like themselves.

Every tall and good looking non blackpilled men I know prefers short women and likes the part of her being relatively tiny in comparison.
The fact, that reasonably shorter women are more desirable is also backed up by several studies.
I bet almost everyone of us unconsciously preferred smaller to average tall-ish women with a highly feminine face before discovering this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, hopecel and liberty
Legit.

Liking white women = gay, low class, submissive, matriarchal, wants to be enslaved by a female

White women go directly against heterosexual men's desire for femininity

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and shizuku11111

fogs any gook ever

• Hmm...
semen retention turns you asexual @Never Get Up
Kind of, it puts things in perspective. Female worshipping is matriarchal satanism. A horny male is less dangerous and less rational than a normal male. Similar to males under the influence of alcohol. Quit your vices kikepnotized slave.

• JFL

Yes, nao jinguji is such fuckable girl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Robert_ and hopecel
I only go for pure innocent stacies tbh. She must have feminine energy for me to date her

• Love it
i had 2 house neighbors that both had daughters around 6'2 - 6'6 bruh and people think i larp about that shit :feelshah:

• +1
Water, but users here aren't closeted for that reason

it's the fact that you can ask them who their favorite male model is, and they'd have an answer ready in 3 seconds flat

• +1
I'm straighter than the pole your mom dances on
>15k posts

still irrelevant af
just admit you are a coping manlet
6'0 and yes I admit I'm a manlet but women in general are supposed to be significantly shorter than men tbh
Primarily insecure or rather feminine men prefer tall women, as they hope it will compensate for their genetic inferiority.
They fear their potential male offspring could end up like themselves.

Every tall and good looking non blackpilled men I know prefers short women and likes the part of her being relatively tiny in comparison.
The fact, that reasonably shorter women are more desirable is also backed up by several studies.
I bet almost everyone of us unconsciously preferred smaller to average tall-ish women with a highly feminine face before discovering this forum.
yes exactly

well I mean if you're 6'6 I see no problem if you're into 6'0 girls but it's ridiculous when 5'7 guys beg for 5'10 girls
Legit.

Liking white women = gay, low class, submissive, matriarchal, wants to be enslaved by a female

White women go directly against heterosexual men's desire for femininity
unironically true

white women are the ones that are most likely to dominate you in relationship (not in financial sense) because that's what feminism teached them about, maybe only black women are this way too

also yeah it's only white-worshipping deathnicels and white trash (white supremacists) who think blue eyes and blonde hair makes a woman more feminine and compensates for their overall masculine looks and personality

fogs any gook ever

white women can't fog Asian women because they have more masculine features

the only white women who can compete with Asian women are brown-eyed chubby short Med girls (basically your average Euro-passing Latina)... Nordic-looking women are gross even as Stacies

Kind of, it puts things in perspective. Female worshipping is matriarchal satanism. A horny male is less dangerous and less rational than a normal male. Similar to males under the influence of alcohol. Quit your vices kikepnotized slave.
ok misogynist schizo :soy::soy::soy:
View attachment 3240216
Yes, nao jinguji is such fuckable girl
Goddess
I only go for pure innocent stacies tbh. She must have feminine energy for me to date her
ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i had 2 house neighbors that both had daughters around 6'2 - 6'6 bruh and people think i larp about that shit :feelshah:
imagine if you lived in the Balkans here it's pretty common

I daily get heightmogged by dozens of women at 6'0 especially if I'm for a longer time outside:feelswah::feelswah: literally 3 heightmoggings happened to me just before in grocery store

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dendoni, iloveboobs and looksmaxxing223
I daily get heightmogged by dozens of women at 6'0 especially if I'm for a longer time outside:feelswah::feelswah: literally 3 heightmoggings happened to me just before in grocery store
How can you be adonis when you're a manlet

• +1
>15k posts

still irrelevant af

6'0 and yes I admit I'm a manlet but women in general are supposed to be significantly shorter than men tbh

yes exactly

well I mean if you're 6'6 I see no problem if you're into 6'0 girls but it's ridiculous when 5'7 guys beg for 5'10 girls

unironically true

white women are the ones that are most likely to dominate you in relationship (not in financial sense) because that's what feminism teached them about, maybe only black women are this way too

also yeah it's only white-worshipping deathnicels and white trash (white supremacists) who think blue eyes and blonde hair makes a woman more feminine and compensates for their overall masculine looks and personality

white women can't fog Asian women because they have more masculine features

the only white women who can compete with Asian women are brown-eyed chubby short Med girls (basically your average Euro-passing Latina)... Nordic-looking women are gross even as Stacies

ok misogynist schizo :soy::soy::soy:

Goddess

ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

imagine if you lived in the Balkans here it's pretty common

You are nowhere near a manlet at 6‘0. This site really warped your perception.

• +1
How can you be adonis when you're a manlet
hit the gym take cold showers meditate keep hustling keep grinding :redpill::redpill::redpill: look at Alpha M on YT he's pretty much a Chad, ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
You are nowhere near a manlet at 6‘0. This site really warped your perception.
well it's kinda short here in the Western Balkans since women are extremely tall

I don't think anywhere in the world you'll see 6'0 women that often as here

it's only Asian girls that call me tall, local girls call me either short or average, it's really bare minimum

I mean it's like if I said 5.5 inches dick is dicklet tier, sure statistically it isn't but it's dead average irl at the best, and being average sucks, you're nothing special in comparison to HTN+ moggers

Closeted? They spend all day obsessing over male models

hit the gym take cold showers meditate keep hustling keep grinding :redpill::redpill::redpill: look at Alpha M on YT he's pretty much a Chad, ADONISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

well it's kinda short here in the Western Balkans since women are extremely tall

I don't think anywhere in the world you'll see 6'0 women that often as here

it's only Asian girls that call me tall, local girls call me either short or average, it's really bare minimum

I mean it's like if I said 5.5 inches dick is dicklet tier, sure statistically it isn't but it's dead average irl at the best, and being average sucks, you're nothing special in comparison to HTN+ moggers
I don’t know it could be. Here in Germany at 6‘0 you are definitely still taller than about 70% of young men.
And Germans are pretty tall relatively.

Even if you are dead average or just slightly above (which you statistically still are), that doesn’t make you a „manlet“, which implies a height that is significantly shorter than your peers.
Yeah you may won’t be close to the tallest men but you will certainly not be seen as small by the majority of men/women.
I get what you mean but actual manlet status is a major flaw.
You stand at a height, that can be considered close to ideal in terms of survival capabilities, which is what humans unconsciously select for.

It's actually funny how many guys are attracted to hyper masculine women here.

I prefer feminine women.

they'll call you gay for liking short feminine Japanese women but they'll also fap to masculine ogres called Nordic women, especially if they're noticeably taller and more robust than your average male

View attachment 3240162

@HeightPilledum @aspiringexcel @SecularIslamist @TechnoBoss @Hottaco34 @slavicpsycho @Debetro
Height isn't relevant to me other than thinking about whether I want my kids to be tall as well

Stacy and Beckies exist regardless of height and race
A lot of Asian women are tall as fuck too, especially NEA ones when you compare them to the Italian goblinas I live around