this forum is full of narcy normies thinking they are chads

rentfreegigachad

rentfreegigachad

Banned
these kids lol, all fight and argue and 'beef' with each other. muh my race better than yours. muh im a tall sikh, muh im a turkish warrior, muh im descended from adolf hitler, muh i have hindu god lineag, muh prophet muhammed is my great grandfather

while actual chads just watch and laugh at them

in person , most of these would stfu and do as told

Reminder: You signed up on this site because you have some insecurity, stop pretending to be tyler mahers cos youre not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 4887, Warlow and 33 others
but what are you op ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Copeful, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Mongrelcel, Lux and 1 other person
these kids lol, all fight and argue and 'beef' with each other. muh my race better than yours. muh im a tall sikh, muh im a turkish warrior, muh im descended from adolf hitler, muh i have hindu god lineag, muh prophet muhammed is my great grandfather

Reminder: You signed up on this site because you have some insecurity, stop pretending to be tyler mahers cos youre not

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and SadnessWYJ
muh muhmuh muh OP is a fag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, maxxedfalloutdweller, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others

There are no chads here indeed. Most people here are subhumans especially the ones who claim chad without pics

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7776 and johncruz12345
because the average age of the users here is 15-17

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Warlow, Arkantos and 7 others
There are no chads here indeed. Most people here are subhumans especially the ones who claim chad without pics
amnesia salludon and that other boy with curly hair i forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
you're right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Copeful and johncruz12345
Tbh it's absurd. It should go back to where everyone practically gets bullied off of this site for showing their face.

Posting your face should be for advice, not some garbage thread about how much ass you get from your slightly above average face and height.

I am convinced these guys go out, get laid, and are like "damn I can't wait to tell an absurd forum about it".

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, retard, Deleted member 6191 and 8 others
Tbh it's absurd. It should go back to where everyone practically gets bullied off of this site for showing their face.

Posting your face should be for advice, not some garbage thread about how much ass you get from your slightly above average face and height.

I am convinced these guys go out, get laid, and are like "damn I can't wait to tell an absurd forum about it".
Yeah. The rating section is complete trash. Its just trolls.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel, EckhartTollemaxx and johncruz12345
@Latebloomer10 we mog harder then tyler maher

They don’t post here much and they don’t brag
They may be narcissists, but generally aren't seen as obnoxious, even Arvid, the little Swedish autist shit poster, who spammed his face was cool in many people's eyes.

It is these rando fucks who are clearly 100% undoubtedly dying for validation they don't get elsewhere. And who aren't funny.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Yeah but my my race better than yours. I'm a tall Sikh. I'm a turkish warrior. I'm descended from Adolf Hitler. I have Hindu God lineag and Prophet Muhammed is my great grandfather

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10104 and 6 others
🐴

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Sikkunt23?
nah not him .

he looks good too, not a chad status though in my opinion

i forgot his name but he has hunter eyes good brows, and he made threadds asking if hes lean or not, if he should get contacts or not etc. sounded a bit insecure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6785 and Sikkunt23
nah not him .

i forgot his name but he has hunter eyes good brows, and he made threadds asking if hes lean or not, if he should get contacts or not etc. sounded a bit insecure
Larsanova

• +1
Reactions: Lars and rentfreegigachad
  • So Sad
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
biggest offenders are the manlets here

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel
@celmane That’s the truth.My eye area is god tier irl.U can’t mog that ;)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
Im the great grandson of Charlemagne.

extremely legit thread, no one that gets validation irl would reach thousands of posts abt narcy shit here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Let's be real my race the indian south Asian is the lowest of all races yes some 5 percent of my country men and women are passable as Iranians but that's it

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I'm a Chad at heart and that's all that matters.

No heart for my subhuman face though.

you're right
82BEEDA0 32C0 453E 9FBE 89C6B72D7A33

This coming from u . Don’t make me link your evisceration thread

@brbbrah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6723

I wouldn't be here if I were'nt 30kg overweight from my ideal face for my bodyweight tbh.

And I want to compete with popular Tik Tok/Instagram tier Chads and Chadlites.

Above all this site is the best when we actually analyze what makes a face look good.

Last edited:
that's not how you use "muh", stop fucking using it 5000 times in the same paragraph not even using it correctly

nah not him .

hahahah yoo its me :) nahh i was just intrested in colored contacts because i need contacts anyway :D

There's lots of true slayers here, tub of lard, larsanova, amnesia, salludon, sikkunt, yuyevon, arvid and the list goes on and on but all niggas here are indeed not normal and very insecure about their looks.

For damn real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back