this forum is full of pussies

thvg

thvg

Bronze
every night i see a faggot posting an "I'm going to commit suicide in 2 hours" thread. then I wake up the next day hoping to see their suicide video but instead I find a new low iq effortless thread posted by the same person. what the fuck is this??? just kill yourself nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself, lokmazclock, efidescontinuado and 11 others
the funniest thing today:feelskek::feelskek:, but also the saddest

• +1
Reactions: gigell and thvg
every night i see a faggot posting an "I'm going to commit suicide in 2 hours" thread. then I wake up the next day hoping to see their suicide video but instead I find a new low iq effortless thread posted by the same person. what the fuck is this??? just kill yourself nigger
Lots of people just want attention and pity, as well as reacts haha

• +1
Reactions: thvg and HighTierSubhuman
We need an new ER

• +1
Reactions: thvg
"I'm low inhib I screamed at my grandma today"

• JFL
Reactions: Cyrus and CoreSchizo
Skin is clear rn I’ll do it next week😎