This forum is like the only place on the internet where you can freely express your opinion

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 inner light = law
Like for example if I said Indians are the least attractive race which is a clear and blatant fact I will just be thrown at “ bro have u seen Indian women”? Or “ incel”
Like brooo

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and sexy
yes title is true but the race obsession this forum has is cringe and unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
If you can openly criticize Jews and women, you're in a truly free speech platform.

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, arabcelxxx, boxface34 and 1 other person
yes title is true but the race obsession this forum has is cringe and unhealthy
True race doesn’t matter , what matters is if your attractive or not which all races have attractive people but south Asians being pakis and Indians are the least which is an undeniable fact

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and Markus99
Like for example if I said Indians are the least attractive race which is a clear and blatant fact I will just be thrown at “ bro have u seen Indian women”? Or “ incel”
Like brooo
normgroid discovering forums for the first time 💔💔💔

• JFL
Reactions: sexy
True race doesn’t matter , what matters is if your attractive or not which all races have attractive people but south Asians being pakis and Indians are the least which is an undeniable fact
even if its true whats the point saying it?

If you can openly criticize Jews and women, you're in a truly free speech platform.

The mods and @Master are jewish

• JFL
Reactions: sexy
Like brooo
99 percent of people in europe will agree with you if you say this
There is one ocasional blue haired liberal who can't accept reality but they're not the majority

• JFL
Reactions: Shahnameh and Markus99
Like brooo
So your point isn't that expressing yourself is impossible on other sites but that you get pushback on other sites?

Bullshit many incels house literally got raided in Germany,
I need to delete this account before entering Germany again as I did some questionable stuff here.

"Muh free speech"
Like brooo

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Cant talk about rape so no

I want to grape before going ER.
Go rr then
IMG 5814