• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StoicNihilist, DidntRead, BigBoy and 13 others
this forum is full of haters :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and fukmylyf
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Prime:soy: Lookism makes this place seem like reddit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincel, john_cope, SikKunt and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fubarcel, SikKunt, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The FBI forced me to go to therapy a few weeks ago and the therapist literally told me to say positive things to myself in the mirror lol.

Ever since my collagen levels tanked everyone’s been treating me like a mental patient. 9 months its been like this. Fuark.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, BigBoy and fukmylyf
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rtssssy and Deleted member 2205

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2205
many will just rot and die to try to get to the next level of PSL, it's a constant struggle for them; and many have nothing to do with fun, because they know that everything else is cope and has no purpose, and that perfect looks will guarantee a very high happiness for them, because it brings Power and Status; deep down, there's a degree of awareness about being a lookist adept, I don't criticize them for that, so whatever

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and toolateforme
The FBI forced me to go to therapy a few weeks ago and the therapist literally told me to say positive things to myself in the mirror lol.

Ever since my collagen levels tanked everyone’s been treating me like a mental patient. 9 months its been like this. Fuark.
Wait, the FBI forced you to see a shrink?

giphy.gif

you should work on your personality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

What FBI?

My doctor wants to send me to a therapist/psychiatrist whatever he said, its over

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Have you guys ever considered therapy?
the plastic surgeon probably will recommend me therapy if I take it out too much about my Looks obsession at my first consultation

My doctor wants to send me to a therapist/psychiatrist whatever he said, its over
therapist doesnt do shit. i laughed once and he thought my whole situation was fucking joke. i straight dipped out of his office after that. he said he's sorry but he doesnt care anymore.
i got new female one but idk we only meet once a week and how its gonna help me?
ill probably rope. that way is much more peaceful. i can't even imagine my suffering that i would have as an asian male for future if i maintain my life.

therapist doesnt do shit. i laughed once and he thought my whole situation was fucking joke. i straight dipped out of his office after that. he said he's sorry but he doesnt care anymore.
i got new female one but idk we only meet once a week and how its gonna help me?
ill probably rope. that way is much more peaceful. i can't even imagine my suffering that i would have as an asian male for future if i maintain my life.
don’t

What did you tell the therapist when he asked for your problems?

What did you tell the therapist when he asked for your problems?
the male one, ive met him quite long. for year maybe.
i had serious obsession and had problem from highschool and he helped me a lot.
but when i got a girl that i liked, and have noticed my subhuman looks i quit for a while.
i went back to him after suffering for a month after getting rejected and i told him i want to suicide,
he was like 'meh' and at next meeting he was literally saying 'just tolerate and live'
only because i looked quite bright that time.
only meet once a week so your emotion can change up and down a lot. and he just judged me by that temporary emotion not my words i was saying.
god writing this is literal ragefuel.
i wanna fucking kill that motherfucker. i really want to.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
the male one, ive met him quite long. for year maybe.
i had serious obsession and had problem from highschool and he helped me a lot.
but when i got a girl that i liked, and have noticed my subhuman looks i quit for a while.
i went back to him after suffering for a month after getting rejected and i told him i want to suicide,
he was like 'meh' and at next meeting he was literally saying 'just tolerate and live'
only because i looked quite bright that time.
only meet once a week so your emotion can change up and down a lot. and he just judged me by that temporary emotion not my words i was saying.
god writing this is literal ragefuel.
i wanna fucking kill that motherfucker. i really want to.
Its quite fucked up he didn't take your sutuation seriously. See how it goes with your new therapist. Since it's a woman you'll see things from the other side and get a different perspective.

Its quite fucked up he didn't take your sutuation seriously. See how it goes with your new therapist. Since it's a woman you'll see things from the other side and get a different perspective.
Yeah. I'm just going to theraphist to feel better not really for actual heal. I just wanna confess.

Yeah. I'm just going to theraphist to feel better not really for actual heal. I just wanna confess.
Therapy is a guide you need to work on fixing yourself for it to have an affect.

1-2 years I think

but i’ve read threads from 2015-17 on lookism, they seem more fun than now

Therapy is a guide you need to work on fixing yourself for it to have an affect.

Lurked since 2017 Lol account on lookism since 2018..

No therapy for my face

I enjoy this forum.

Nah I cant fix myself, unless I fix my face.

NEVER GO TO THERAPY

The topic title: Toxic. :soy:

Joke. :p

• Woah
Lots of people here are retarded and have severely low IQs. It's extremely anoying tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, fukmylyf and Ritalincel
  • Hmm...