This forum is really boring in that it's meta

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Wasted talent
People be talking about life or the foundations and conditions for life

Not so much talk about actual life

On other forums I imagine they talk about their interests, relationships, jobs or whatnot

Her it's a lot about muh I want to get to a place where I can start to engage in those things

• +1
Reactions: micropp, rand anon and IAMNOTANINCEL

JFL IS THIS SATIRE?

Just asking what do u mean lol , you say the forum talks about life then they dont
Oh ok. I mean people talk about other people's lives, their own lack of experience how they wish life was. On other forums talk about their own experience in real time. Today I did this, tomorrow I'm doing that etc

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
JFL IS THIS SATIRE?
That's rich coming from a guy who's virtually like a caricature of what regular people imagine when they think about the looksmax community

That's rich coming from a guy who's virtually like a caricature of what regular people imagine when they think about the looksmax community
Do you have an argument for why I'm wrong on any of my positions?

Do you have an argument for why I'm wrong on any of my positions?
I don't know what your positions are. I just meant the energy/vibe, how you present yourself

Half of this forum is below 16 the other half is bots
You can't expect deep conversations here

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
So you admit that you don't know shit and just spouting nonsense without even knowing who I am?
Nobody knows who you are. This is what I mean. You're coming off as incredibly narcy and tryhard

People be talking about life or the foundations and conditions for life

Not so much talk about actual life

On other forums I imagine they talk about their interests, relationships, jobs or whatnot

Her it's a lot about muh I want to get to a place where I can start to engage in those things
No shit. It's used to be a quasi incel forum and all the active users are still quasi incel. Sure a lot aren't virgins (quite a few are good looking), but the abused dog never leaves you.

All the normies finding this website and going "Wait you guys are actually losers". NT people don't actually have to looksmax to get laid, unless they are subhuman ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
No shit. It's used to be a quasi incel forum and all the active users are still quasi incel. Sure a lot aren't virgins (quite a few are good looking), but the abused dog never leaves you.

All the normies finding this website and going "Wait you guys are actually losers". NT people don't actually have to looksmax to get laid, unless they are subhuman ofc.
Yeah I wouldn't want normies to join here necessarily. I just wish the average user could be more proactive and pick up the pieces of their lives to do something worthwhile here and now. So many are living regret. I include myself in this btw. I'm not at rock bottom, but I'm sorta just spinning my wheels most of the time.

Yeah I wouldn't want normies to join here necessarily. I just wish the average user could be more proactive and pick up the pieces of their lives to do something worthwhile here and now. So many are living regret. I include myself in this btw. I'm not at rock bottom, but I'm sorta just spinning my wheels most of the time.
I agree.

Non-NT ppl, if we actually got off our ass, could conquer the world. In basically 10 years, aspies on internet forums have manged to surpass women (who have been looksmaxxing for thousands of years) in regards to understanding facial aesthetics.

Now NT ppl have found the website, they are copying most of the knowledge here and are gonna outcompete us. Which sucks, because they view themselves as above us. You see it when they insult us when we give them harsh truths in the ratings section.

I agree.

Non-NT ppl, if we actually got off our ass, could conquer the world. In basically 10 years, aspies on internet forums have manged to surpass women (who have been looksmaxxing for thousands of years) in regards to understanding facial aesthetics.

Now NT ppl have found the website, they are copying most of the knowledge here and are gonna outcompete us. Which sucks, because they view themselves as above us. You see it when they insult us when we give them harsh truths in the ratings section.
Us aspies can be very blunt and direct, that's true. I don't personally visit the ratings section. I barely even use this forum for looksmaxxing. The best thing I learned here was to start taking retinol which I'm happy I discovered. I'm glad to help where I can, but frankly I don't know much about surgery or anatomical terminology because I couldn't afford it anyway.

I mean what do u expect, we don't hve actual lives jfl

• +1
I, for example, not being neurotypical, have difficulty in resourcefulness, or I can meta-analyze social situations but can hardly take the initiative.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Eriot Lodger
I, for example, not being neurotypical, have difficulty in resourcefulness, or I can meta-analyze social situations but can hardly take the initiative.
Have you tried ADHD drugs at all?

I'm trying to get on em. Will even lie to the psych if I have to.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, perpetuallytired and Eriot Lodger
What kind of life would you want?
Tbh I don’t think most users have thought this through, understandable when ur trying to sort ur life out in the present. Either that or they’re just obsessed with trying to “slay”

As for me, I just want the white picket fence life:feelsautistic: