This forum is shit

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
It’s dogshit. Users nowadays post like it’s twitter. Any thread has less than 100 characters per post. Idk if this is due to 15 year old users or people killing threads for reps.

Include a minimal amount of words before people can press post. If you got less than 50 words to write, maybe you shouldn’t post what you’re about to post.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: D1390pilled, Bushman, greywind and 22 others
What is there to talk on this forum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, greywind, Aero and 4 others
Insult the forum one more time and I’ll ban you

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Kanye West's Cousin, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Saw a thread about Elon Musk son getting trannified. There could’ve been good discussion, but the usual suspects were trying to farm virtual points on an incel forum instead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WatermelonLover, primqwe, zille and 8 others
Forum isn't really that bad considering there is @yvngbreadstick

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and thorns
Didn’t read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, thorns and noobs
Insult the forum one more time and I’ll ban you
Words cannot describe how much of a failure you are in life. Rejected by women and rejected by your peers, you try to find camaraderie with fellow incels just to have a negative post:rep ratio. Please end your life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WatermelonLover, narcissist_volcel, 0S4MA and 8 others
Words cannot describe how much of a failure you are in life. Rejected by women and rejected by your peers, you try to find camaraderie with fellow incels just to have a negative post:rep ratio. Please end your life.
You pitiful fool when will you realize I’m master on an alt

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Yeah it's complete joke of a forum, composed mostly of teenage Indian virgins.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Meteor21, borntosuffer and 5 others
dnr kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Kanye West's Cousin, N1666 and 4 others
Users nowadays post like it’s twitter
I was just thinking that today. Twitter or a Discord server.

Include a minimal amount of words before people can press post. If you got less than 50 words to write, maybe you shouldn’t post what you’re about to post.
You don't even need to guess that requirement will be met by repeating the n word or other slurs nonsensically at the end of OP's post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigtard, Kanye West's Cousin, perpetuallytired and 2 others
Notice how he didn’t insult the forum again because he is scared of my true power

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and thorns
dnr kys faggot
You read every word twice you abused dog. You make 180 posts a day in average😂😂😂 go touch grass

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and thorns
You read every word twice you abused dog. You make 180 posts a day in average😂😂😂 go touch grass
nah still didn't read i'm just on your thread to farm my posts ty boyo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and noobs

Attachments

• Screenshot (259).png
    Screenshot (259).png
    749.7 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
I was just thinking that today. Twitter or a Discord server.

You don't even need to guess that requirement will be met by repeating the n word or other slurs nonsensically at the end of OP's post
Honestly if they did, I’d happily ban users on sight if I got the privelige. Only type of mod work I’d do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, Lookologist003 and thorns
nah still didn't read i'm just on your thread to farm my posts ty boyo
And gain what? You make more post and get what in return? Words can’t describe how much of a loser you are. Go do something with your life instead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and thorns
I agree

Has anyone ever made a proper looksmax post other than greycels over the last year ? No

Forum literally feels like a free for all version of twitter inc

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nigtard, Lookologist003, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Looksmax . Org is a say something witty competition for reps among unfunny cumskin incels and dalits

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, maarda, Jova and 3 others
I agree

Has anyone ever made a proper looksmax post other than greycels over the last year ? No

Forum literally feels like a free for all version of twitter inc
I make observations. It’s quite common that looks are important and after 3 months of rotting most users know which surgeries to get to increase their PSL.

That’s why most users after a certain time begins to post about SMV-maxxing, and/or blackpilled anecdotes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda, thorns and flippasav
And gain what? You make more post and get what in return? Words can’t describe how much of a loser you are. Go do something with your life instead
I gain the respect of @Master

• So Sad
It’s dogshit. Users nowadays post like it’s twitter. Any thread has less than 100 characters per post. Idk if this is due to 15 year old users or people killing threads for reps.

it’s a bunch of keyboard warriors on here tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, thorns and AspiringMogger
I make observations. It’s quite common that looks are important and after 3 months of rotting most users know which surgeries to get to increase their PSL.

That’s why most users after a certain time begins to post about SMV-maxxing, and/or blackpilled anecdotes
It gets boring once you know everything so you might as well continue to shitpost

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and AspiringMogger
off topic is twitter if twitter was good

• So Sad
Looksmax . Org is a say something witty competition for reps among unfunny cumskin incels and dalits
There's almost no cumskins on here. Most Europeans on here tend to be in the darker side

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, try2beme and thorns
Why should I care what some faggot thinks of me? Didn't ask
Doesn’t matter what I think ur right, you’ve been here for 2 weeks with 3k posts. Tells me Ur life is pathetic. That’s the facts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, thorns and AspiringMogger
Doesn’t matter what I think ur right, you’ve been here for 2 weeks with 3k posts. Tells me Ur life is pathetic. That’s the facts
How is my life pathetic you fucking retard ? It's 50°c outside and it's holiday

Another fucking low iq user

• So Sad
I'm chilling on my pc at home with air conditioning and pool because it's summer. Whether I spend it on this forum or doing something else online it's all the same

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • So Sad

3 reasons.

1 Noone wants to post new looksmaxxing theories. Why? Because it will end up on tiktok the next day. So most ppl gatekeep it.
2 Mods being liberal with bans.
3 General quality of users is going down.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar
There's almost no cumskins on here. Most Europeans on here tend to be in the darker side
Homosexual Americans from chinktok😂🤮

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Debetro
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and thorns

it's the kids and schizos that drag down the average iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger and thorns
Funny GIF

• So Sad
I'm chilling on my pc at home with air conditioning and pool because it's summer. Whether I spend it on this forum or doing something else online it's all the same
It’s not all the same you retarded fuck :forcedsmile: you could be out making memories with real people but instead you make a billion posts a day to farm imaginary points on a forum for rejects

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and thorns
It’s not all the same you retarded fuck :forcedsmile: you could be out making memories with real people but instead you make a billion posts a day to farm imaginary points on a forum for rejects

• So Sad