This forum is so boring

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Temp. Banned
"Ok, then leave?"

...I tried to delete my account, but I couldn't help myself, so I canceled the pending deletion. Now I have to wait a while before I can ACTUALLY self-delete, if I ever do so. This place is a shell of its former-self. I know I really can't be saying much because I only joined last November. However, a lot of NOTABLE users have left the forum since then, which of course results in a quality-decline. I used to actually find this forum funny, now I don't. It's just the same boring, old, reused jokes that were funny at first but are now just painfully unfunny. Every other forum I'm on, like .is and .net, mog this place to the oblivion now.

Feel free to not read I don't care honestly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noonespecial, NZb6Air and Art of Pattinson
why the fuck did you steal my old account you loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and noobs
I have no friends, if I delete how I'm supposed to rot?

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
"Ok, then leave?"

...I tried to delete my account, but I couldn't help myself, so I canceled the pending deletion. Now I have to wait a while before I can ACTUALLY self-delete, if I ever do so. This place is a shell of its former-self. I know I really can't be saying much because I only joined last November. However, a lot of NOTABLE users have left the forum since then, which of course results in a quality-decline. I used to actually find this forum funny, now I don't. It's just the same boring, old, reused jokes that were funny at first but are now just painfully unfunny. Every other forum I'm on, like .is and .net, mog this place to the oblivion now.

Dammit Thompsons san I LOVE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE I LOVE YOU.

You probably aren't the Thompsonz from 2021-2022.
i am .... puppets , checkers with @Vermilioncore, redeem points at mcdonalds . what have i forgot ? rate my a10 hunter eyes etc , im leaving guys

change your username dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, noobs and incel194012940
i am .... puppets , checkers with @Vermilioncore, redeem points at mcdonalds . what have i forgot ? rate my a10 hunter eyes etc , im leaving guys

change your username dude
Prove it some more

yeah fake thompsonz has weird loser falio

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Pavlovich
"Ok, then leave?"

tf is .net?

Prove it some more
@incel194012940 used to be in the same group with me and guy eren
also founed hacker group with oldvirgin and pingpong in oct 2021 . any question dude

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
being nostalgic about an incel forum is such a gigachad trait

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy
@incel194012940 used to be in the same group with me and guy eren
also founed hacker group with oldvirgin and pingpong in oct 2021 . any question dude
eren started a scam account on instagram where he sells esoteric looks maxxing courses and ratings lol

• +1
Reactions: Pavlovich
mirin . is it popular?
beingmoreattractive iirc, had like 13k last time i checked, he was telling me abt his sales, made minimum a few hundred

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Pavlovich
Damn how’d I wake up and fake @Thompsonz and @manletmachinestream both banned? What did they do? @Gengar @Alexanderr

Lol I HAVE been in this forum for 4 years and niggas is saying same shit for every year :ROFLMAO: