this forum is sooo fackiing boring right now

junpei

junpei

Iron
who feels the same, back in the day there was drama everyday, users getting doxxed and what not there was timess when a youtuber mentions this forum or looksmaxing everybody loses his shit and go crazy but these days seems normal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, raleqtambrobret, boss8055 and 3 others
16 posts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Latinolooksmaxxer, jinnu and 10 others
who feels the same, back in the day there was drama everyday, users getting doxxed and what not there was timess when a youtuber mentions this forum or looksmaxing everybody loses his shit and go crazy but these days seems normal
THE JEWS ARE RUNNING THE SITE NOW!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, lastamericanvirgin, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Aero, boss8055 and dragomaxxer
It's been like 2 years it's boring af

Yeah it was a lot more entertaining before, there was a good balance of useful information and forum drama/entertainment. Now it’s just a bunch of retards spewing the same shit

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and bloomercel
Low key wished I got my social medias doxxed during those times to feed into my degrading kink 😉

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yeah it was a lot more entertaining before, there was a good balance of useful information and forum drama/entertainment. Now it’s just a bunch of retards spewing the same shit
It's probably your fault. Incels always post muh women posts. I'm the only one who has anything interesting to say.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Low key wished I got my social medias doxxed during those times to feed into my degrading kink 😉
ideal af

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: primqwe, BrahminBoss, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
It's probably your fault. Incels always post muh women posts. I'm the only one who has anything interesting to say.
How’s it my fault jfl? I don’t even post anything about women or having incel rage

Alright let's spice it up for OP. Just digging up some personal info on you... :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and lastamericanvirgin
How’s it my fault jfl? I don’t even post anything about women or having incel rage
Just took me 10 seconds of scrolling through your history to find posts such as this. Again, you're not unique in this, but to say you're not one of the users making such posts is blatantly false.
Screenshot 20240624 014011 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, N1666 and lastamericanvirgin
Forget about it, it's not coming back

After a forum launches, its good for 2/3 years and slowly degrades as time goes on.

biden's administration destroyed the forum