This forum is the reason i even met my old oneitis

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
So back in early 2020, i kept seeing all the tinder experiments here and i got a bit jealous tbh ngl. I thought i was good looking enough so i made a tinder account to see how i'd fair there.

i had gotten like 10 matches but i wasnt into any of them, got flaked by one too. i was gonna delete it tbh tbh, it rly just wasnt working and i was used to being alone anyway. I didnt evne feel like making a brag thread cuz therewasnt anything to be proud of.

So, I open the App to delete my account and a profile pops up. She looked cute so i swiped right and it was a match. I texted her and she immidiately responded.

I asked her if she plays Pokemon and she said she used to when she was younger. Then i asked her if she wanted to game and chill and she responded "Is this a euphemism for a quick fuck?".

I told her "No its a euphemism for "do you want to go out with me?"" and she was down for it so we met next day. Best day ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, GabachoCopium, ChadL1te and 4 others
nigger, I thought you guys were married and expecting kids

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Apparition
If you were handsome why not now. Did you gain weight, baldness, drug addiction? reverse that problem

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
So back in early 2020, i kept seeing all the tinder experiments here and i got a bit jealous tbh ngl. I thought i was good looking enough so i made a tinder account to see how i'd fair there.

i had gotten like 10 matches but i wasnt into any of them, got flaked by one too. i was gonna delete it tbh tbh, it rly just wasnt working and i was used to being alone anyway. I didnt evne feel like making a brag thread cuz therewasnt anything to be proud of.

So, I open the App to delete my account and a profile pops up. She looked cute so i swiped right and it was a match. I texted her and she immidiately responded.

I asked her if she plays Pokemon and she said she used to when she was younger. Then i asked her if she wanted to game and chill and she responded "Is this a euphemism for a quick fuck?".

I told her "No its a euphemism for "do you want to go out with me?"" and she was down for it so we met next day. Best day ever.
That wouldn't work for most niggas. Good for you man.

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
i think she is married and has kids by now :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Why are you obsessing over another man's girl now?

Imagine your wife had another dude who used to obsess over her and still does? How would that make you feel?
You would be furious at the thought of it
Don't do that to another man's wife. She is no longer yours, you are meant to find somebody else in this world

Another girl has been written into your destiny

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Maybe. I feel like shit for not being able to ascend
i could have been her beta simp and none of this shit would have ever happened :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she actually gave two fucks about me, the other whore would let me die, its not fair

How many accounts have you had here

What’s a oneitis