This forum Is the tunnel to the ultimate brain melt

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Since joining this forum i completely Lost my ability to focus. I used to pass 3-4 exams per semester before joining, After joining i passed 3 exams in 1 year. This means attention span was halved. And It got progressively worse. Now i can barely read anything at all for mere minutes before giving up. If you're a greycel, LEAVE NOW and never come back. I actually had that chance to never come back and live a normal healthy Life, but COVID and boredom lead me to my despair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gonthar, Bars and 2 others
this forum is not as bad for your attention span as using tiktok or instagram reels, as you are actually reading and thinking. but i can see how it would melt your brain over time but that depends on the way you use the forum and the content you consume. if you use it solely to looksmax it isnt bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Bars and Klasik616
this forum is not as bad for your attention span as using tiktok or instagram reels, as you are actually reading and thinking. but i can see how it would melt your brain over time but that depends on the way you use the forum and the content you consume. if you use it solely to looksmax it isnt bad at all.
This forum destroys self steem mainly

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
This forum doesnt affect me othrr than through wasting my time atp

Do you consume plant materials?

Since joining this forum i completely Lost my ability to focus. I used to pass 3-4 exams per semester before joining, After joining i passed 3 exams in 1 year. This means attention span was halved. And It got progressively worse. Now i can barely read anything at all for mere minutes before giving up. If you're a greycel, LEAVE NOW and never come back. I actually had that chance to never come back and live a normal healthy Life, but COVID and boredom lead me to my despair.
Just wait until you give up smartphones and social media, you will unlock powers in your brain that you don't even know you have...