This forum is way better then any form of social media

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I know a lot of you here don't even work hard or try to looksmaxx but at least this forum is not a hive mind where everyone pretends to have the same opinion to be politically correct all the time.

Meanwhile here we all can make shitposts, serious posts, make fun of normies, make fun of women, degrade women but we can also give each other advice on how to looksmax and finally get a ≥HTB.

Thank you autistic bros, you make looksmax.org a way better place then cuckreddit and other social cuck apps

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, arabcelxxx, org3cel.RR and 11 others
yea its legit

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer and Zenis
ngl i miss juggling 4chan every1 was chad 7'1 8/5 penis and slayed stacies they taught me the way 😢

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
reddit used to be half decent in 2016 mods ruined it you can't say fuck all

• +1
It's fun but most of us will never get htb+

• +1
reddit used to be half decent in 2016 mods ruined it you can't say fuck all
Yup now if you say anything that’s slightly even slightly politically incorrect soyfags will mass report you and you will be insta banned

I know a lot of you here don't even work hard or try to looksmaxx but at least this forum is not a hive mind where everyone pretends to have the same opinion to be politically correct all the time.

Meanwhile here we all can make shitposts, serious posts, make fun of normies, make fun of women, degrade women but we can also give each other advice on how to looksmax and finally get a ≥HTB.

Thank you autistic bros, you make looksmax.org a way better place then cuckreddit and other social cuck apps
Unironically besides all social medias and shit, I spend most of time on org :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Agreed, social media is bullcrap.

Yup now if you say anything that’s slightly even slightly politically incorrect soyfags will mass report you and you will be insta banned
Nah that only happens if you use cucked social medias.
You can say anything you want on twitter lol.

It's definitely the most fun and one of the most free speech sites I've ever used

The others are too strict or boring, or not nearly as active as this

• +1
I'm happy someone finds me useful ig
:owo:

It's just an example, but its still a better place than here.