This forum is what I do to pass the time while I shit

Deleted member 1553

Deleted member 1553

It is so over bhai its not even funny
Ded srs though. Before Summer vacation I would stay in the toilet for hours on this forum before and after I was shitting and/or pissing. Where I'm staying now makes it harder to do that since other people need the toilet. Despite such things incommoding me, I still pass the time using this forum. Right now is such an instant.

Tldr lmao I'm pooing rn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr, SikKunt, FatJattMofo and 3 others
Too much info.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
JuicyAnimeTitties

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Ded srs though. Before Summer vacation I would stay in the toilet for hours on this forum before and after I was shitting and/or pissing. Where I'm staying now makes it harder to do that since other people need the toilet. Despite such things incommoding me, I still pass the time using this forum. Right now is such an instant.

Tldr lmao I'm pooing rn
Taking shitposting to a whole new level

Such is life

how the fuck can you stay on the toilet for 2 hours without fucking dying like that dude in the gaming cafe after ldaring on league for like 30 hours straight

Fucking idiot

I make shitty videos on the toilet.

Same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206

Tldr lmao I'm pooing rn
Ew.