This forum = Logical dissonance

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
how come all these blackpilled incels be top 1% in dick, top 1% in height, north atlantid, top 1% in face (according to themselves of course)
and then go ahead and claim that looks is the one thing that determines attraction :forcedsmile: :unsure:

isnt that a bit of a contradiction lol?

then how come everyone on looksmax.me is such a mogger?
wouldnt the logical conclusion be that the better looking you are the more incel u are>

About a week ago I conducted a cock size poll on this forum. I was able to accumulate 46 responces before the mods deleted my thread. The results of my poll were shocking!
The average dick size on this forum is apparently 7.4 inches.
Keep in mind the average worldwide is 5.2 with a standard deviation of 0.7
That means that the average user on this forum is top 0.0837% of the world in terms of cock size
Cock size

Quite impressive isnt it?
Wouldn't the logical conclusion that we blackpillers make be that the inverse is actually true?
Since we're all such good looking tall moggers with huge dongs, and end up posting on obscure incel forums about self improvement meanwhile average normies slay... isnt the natural conclusion one can reach that being good looking, tall, and having a big cock, in fact correlates with inceldom?
Because when the top 0.08% biggest cocked men just happen to be incels, this certainly seems like more than a simple coincidence...

Gonna tag some High IQ users ITT @LondonVillie @magnificentcel @itsOVER @BigBiceps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, magnificentcel, 5'8manlet and 17 others
You’re right bro. I feel it can’t be that many on here are lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, SLA, Gunna and 3 others
tl:dr everyone got a 18 inch dick until its show time

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
tbh most of the good looking people on this forum are actually just the average person or slight better than. the average person is gl to this forum.

I and many others are just subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Subhuman Philtrum
tbh most of the good looking people on this forum are actually just the average person or slight better than. the average person is gl to this forum.

I and many others are just subhuman.
average person here claims 7.4 inch cock , 6'5" height , and 7psl face though.
Actual average would be 5.2 inch cock, 5'11" height, and 4psl face

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
average person here claims 7.4 inch cock , 6'5" height , and 7psl face though.
Actual average would be 5.2 inch cock, 5'11" height, and 4psl face
Give examples of people who make such claims

Jk lol

@copingvolcel is best example tbh
How? I always said that my stats are:

Height: 6'4" (proven by video posted on rating thread recently)
Weight: 170 lbs
Face Rating: 5/10

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 756
BiGCOCKS.ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
people are just lying here about their stats.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
well you're 24 year old virgin and top 1% height wise, have you reconsidered the blackpill? I mean its stupid to believe in something like that when your life is literally proof of the opposite being true.
Bro he rejects stacies because he’s too good looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Gunna and Deleted member 5746
I hope your whore mother shoves you back up her filthy fucking cunt you autistic nigger

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel, Warlow, Deleted member 5969 and 2 others
people are just lying here about their stats.
wow that would be crazy... nobody lies about their cock size on online forums :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Because people lie easily

I hope your whore mother shoves you back up her filthy fucking cunt you autistic nigger
Did I really ask your opinion? Get a life kid, you're sad.

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Warlow and Gengar
wow that would be crazy... nobody lies about their cock size on online forums :eek:
ngl i do it too but i do the opposite, i remember your thread and picked the lowest choice lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Did I really ask your opinion? Get a life kid, you're sad.
dude hes just copy and pasting, thats rittybro.. he doesnt write anything at all, he just copies and pastes lol, dont take it personally

• +1
Indeed. And something like dick size would be so easy to prove without leaking your identity. Yet barely anyone has actually posted any proof. That's just how it is in here. People here who just started ''dickmaxxing'' and have read from some shady website that doing PEgym could give up to 2 inches in size, so they straight up add 2 inches to their real size, and cope by thinking that what they say will eventually be true, so in their own minds their lies aren't so bad.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5969, Gengar and 1 other person
Indeed. And something like dick size would be so easy to prove without leaking your identity. Yet barely anyone has actually posted any proof. That's just how it is in here. People here who just started ''dickmaxxing'' and have read from some shady website that doing PEgym could give up to 2 inches in size, so they straight up add 2 inches to their real size, and cope by thinking that what they say will eventually be true, so in their own minds their lies aren't so bad.
Londonvillie is the only legit dickmogger on this forum tbh, and ironically enough - also one of the biggest slayers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, BigBiceps and Looks234
Londonvillie is the only legit dickmogger on this forum tbh, and ironically enough - also one of the biggest slayers
@Vvvvxxxx lmao

• JFL
if anything this forum proves how much of a death sentence undiagnosed and untreated autism really is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Dicksize is not a part of your looks, since no girl can see your dick on the street, club or tinder. Girls only care about dicksize on hot guys. Believe it or not, i have one, and tried a lot to attract girls with it.
Incel with a giant dick, will still have zero smv

6 in
5'10
curry
3 psl

mirin?

• +1
stats are cope, just trust me

It is over.

• So Sad