this forum needs a maternal figure

chudlite

chudlite

chudpilled
@Clark69

who do you guys think could be the forum mommy?

most feminine in the forum is @Rea @Imretarded?, maybe even @Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, N1666, iloveboobs and 18 others
@Gaygymmaxx or @Gengar is the forum mommy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, psychomandible, iloveboobs and 9 others
@Clark69

also @Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Rea and not__cel
@Gaygymmaxx or @Gengar is the forum mommy
Well, I used to study nursing in college all the way back in 2016. I quit after a month though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: overtier1011, psychomandible, iloveboobs and 10 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, iloveboobs, chudlite and 5 others
@Clark69

both are black magicians brah

@Imretarded? - dog man character
shows signs of this mythological creature

@Gaygymmaxx -hes a freemason,says enough:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Imretarded?, greycel and 3 others
Well, I used to study nursing in college all the way back in 2016. I quit after a month though.
you remind me of my mother when she didn't hate me I nominate you as the forum mommy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, chudlite and Gengar
@Clark69

all solid candidates. probably would go to Rea since he's 50kg and seems like the type to cook you chicken noodle soup while you're sick

• +1
Reactions: noobs
you remind me of my mother when she didn't hate me I nominate you as the forum mommy
Sorry to hear that she hates you. I'm sure she doesn't bhai, and that it only seems that way. :feelscry:

• Love it
Reactions: not__cel and chudlite
Sorry to hear that she hates you. I'm sure she doesn't bhai, and that it only seems that way. :feelscry:
thank you, you make me feel not as sad but she does...

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
all solid candidates. probably would go to Rea since he's 50kg and seems like the type to cook you chicken noodle soup while you're sick
rea seems like sorta like a clutz like those cute anime girls that get into awkward positions after falling
200.gif
200.gif

me and rea sleeping at night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, noobs, spdxer and 2 others
So Feminine user = cute foid avi basically?

The avi hallopill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and GlamourPursuer
So Feminine user = cute foid avi basically?

The avi hallopill strikes again
noooo u gotta talk with them for a bit to see it truly, rea always talks like a 2000s emo girl using “:3” and other emoticons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Absi and not__cel
rea seems like sorta like a clutz like those cute anime girls that get into awkward positions after falling
200.gif
200.gif

me and rea sleeping at night
yes rea is the forum tsundere little sister not mommy

yes rea is the forum tsundere little sister not mommy
yeah but he seems like hed try to put on a mommy façade and fail horribly and still just be adorable tsundere little sister

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender and not__cel
@Clark69

Ur dead meat

When did I get so many critics

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Imretarded? and not__cel
its clavicular he provides nurture to tiktok zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and GlamourPursuer
noooo u gotta talk with them for a bit to see it truly, rea always talks like a 2000s emo girl using “:3” and other emoticons
Hmmmm, never saw or heard of ria ever on my time on the forum but from my long experience with shady looksmax/blackpill forums than i can assure ria is either a foid, some gay or a tranny

Another possibility it could be @Master's gf and she enjoys hanging around with incels

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Hmmmm, never saw or heard of ria ever on my time on the forum but from my long experience with shady looksmax/blackpill forums than i can assure ria is either a foid, some gay or a tranny

Another possibility it could be @Master's gf and she enjoys hanging around with incels
i send my girlfriend my threads occasionally she especially took a liking to @MA_ascender because of his pfp, she likes elliot rodger

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, MA_ascender, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
i send my girlfriend my threads occasionally she especially took a liking to @MA_ascender because of his pfp, she likes elliot rodger
The perfect girlfriend doesn't exi..

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
Homosexual thread

Homosexual thread
It's not gay if we're acknowledging we're just doing it out of pure masculine heterosexual confidence

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Goth
Send her my face I'll ruin you bhai

Jfl is this real

no shes fucking annoying dont get me wrong but we cant have everything
High t for showing your threads on here to your gf, i had some relationships since i joined but i'll never let them know this place exists lmao my shitposting isn't normie friendly at all

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
I have a son on here so definitely forum dommy

Master is a 1/10 urkcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3

realistically rea is probably gay/bisexual

who can provide milk

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, iloveboobs, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
@Gengar can you kiss me good night🥺

@Imretarded? Tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?
@Clark69

Whos going to be the forum toilet?

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Notice how in women spaces, you don't just have one girl trying to out man the rest of them.

So in a males space, why should we have men trying to out girl each other?

By principle, the female preposition is more associated with emotio-socio processes. But we also have to take account for greater variance theory, which implies that women statistically show a more broad set of traits and behavior.

I think its no surprise that men typically gravitate the the very weird things of life, such as places like this forum. They crave divergency. The male preposition favors logical and theoretical processes, as well as greater variance theory showing males are more likely to be of "greater" variance, meaning, less of a broad preposition but more ranging. For example, the study showing your more likely to find very smart and also very dumb men, instead of smart and average women. This could also apply to behavior, which i believe is why a lot of men report women generally behaving the same in a lot of regards.

This behavior is also why i suspect men typically do not do well in places of conformality, even in professional environments like college. Especially considering their preposition is not succeeding in this socio-capitalism (what used to be performance based). In short, to "allow" the women preposition in this space (especially publicly) is to dilute this space mentally. This is where censorship starts to happen. Or how low value, uninteresting shit posts start, and the forum starts to decline as more "interesting" people move elsewhere.

Also don't quote me on this, but homosexual men tend to have female prepositions, likely from intersex related symptoms since birth. This would explain their sexual preferences and also their very hyper female caricature "presentation/mannerisms"

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Darkeningstar
Not me

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?