This forum overrate people who get bitches

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Post video of a random normie indian youtuber showing his body on omegle and girls reacting to him with excitement, he would get called htn without a doubt here

Larp with the same guy's image on org, tell you are khhv and ask for rating, you will get rated as truecel.

Biggest example is Hamza btw. If he would ask for rating as an org user he would get called ltn (which is he deserves so)
but he gets called htn here.
Even in reddit people call him 5.5 at max
Hamza is curry with bug eyes , high eyebrow insertions, shit ear shape (covers it) , with below average jaw and good beard.

6m13lncb94x81

Meanwhile these are Hamza's girlfriends
2595082 smh

Maxresdefault

Last edited:
Post video of a random normie indian youtuber showing his body on omegle and girls reacting to him with excitement, he would get called htn without a doubt here

Larp with the same guy's image on org, tell you are khhv and ask for rating, you will get rated as truecel.
arent those reactions fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Mongrelcel

what does htn and khhv stand for?

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 17244
yeah bro I'm sure all these women instantly wet themselves at the sight of a gymmaxed normie curry over omegle webcam
Oh yes bro saying "wow" is wetting over

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz

Biggest example is Hamza btw. If he would ask for rating as an org user he would get called ltn (which is he deserves so)
but he gets called htn here.
Even in reddit people call him 5.5 at max
Hamza is curry with bug eyes , high eyebrow insertions, shit ear shape (covers it) , with below average jaw and good beard.

View attachment 1791559

Meanwhile these are Hamza's girlfriends
View attachment 1791584
View attachment 1791585

The reactions on Omegle can be extreme. No filter. I have lost count of the number of times I have been called ugly the few times I tried it.

Edit: I remember now. 7x during a 90min session. Unprovoked. I didn't ask for an opinion, but 7x I was called "ugly" or something synonymous with it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
The reactions on Omegle can be extreme. No filter. I have lost count of the number of times I have been called ugly the few times I tried it.

Edit: I remember now. 7x during a 90min session. Unprovoked. I didn't ask for an opinion, but 7x I was called "ugly" or something synonymous with it.
i just did an omegle stream on my server with @zv1212 and got called ugly every time not once did a girl call me good looking but one did say i was interestingly creepy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and EverythingMattersCel
This forum is a bunch of retards.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

Curly was called ugly 40 times in a 90 minute session

I didn't realize how brutal it is for the poor lad :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back