This Forum, Redpill and Blackpill are Proof that Women are Evil

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Imagine you have a society where Women shame men for their height, which they have NO control over.
In the 90's they used to shame you for your penis size which you also have NO control over.

Women constantly body shaming men, rejecting men, using men for money, making most men
feel like shit. Tearing down men, divorce, ruining men's lives. Creating a toxic society.

Loads of men flying to turkey for hair transplants, loads of men lying about their height or wearing shoe lifts.
Loads of men taking plastic surgery or fillers like our boy Crisick lol.

And speaking of Crisick, loads of men lying about their jobs, money, height, how great they are............

Tons of dating coaches only for men, redpill, blackpill etc.

Loads of male suicides, loads of sexless males..............

Loads of men with body dismorphia, even Decent Looking men like Crisick has a poor self image
and has to make 1000 adobe photoshops of his face just to feel good about himself.

I went thought years of my live feeling like crap for my looks. Even when I got Goodlooking in my country
women were shocked that I was so shy. They thought I could get any girl or goodlooking ones and thought
I had plenty bitches. They didnt know the pain I went through years before due to not meeting their extremely shallow standards.

Who is causing all of this?

Shallow evil women that is who. Dont blame society, dont blame the media, they dont make foids bully and abuse incels
in high school, they chose to do that themselves since they are evil.

Right now I am at peace with my life, I stopped caring about women, I just live healthy, eat healthy, sleep good,
exercise, enjoy my hobbies, travel, stack my money and live freely. Not going to give shallow women any control over me anymore.

It is crazy the toxic dating world women have created with their vanity, greed, selfishness, no empathy, no care, extreme unrealistic
standards, money hungry goldiggers, status seekers.

It is them who cause it. If 2mr women stopped giving sex to bullies and told them not to attack the incel, all bullying would stop.
If 2mr women stopped body shaming men and started being kinder to men, male self esteem would go up, suicide rate would go down, divorces would go down,
the world wouldnt be so toxic if would promoted a fairer dating world.

But they run the dating world like the hunger games, making men compete, abusing, using men, destorying men's mental health. It is women who do it. No
one else but them. They are wicked. Imagine must last year a foid attacked Henry cavil for losing some hair and getting old, these women
are the cause for this toxic world. They can change society but they refuse since they are evil narcs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, 5.5psl, DeadTrees and 7 others
Women are narcissists because since very young they are told that men are the ones who do the hard work so they grow up with the "I'm the prize they have to work to deserve me" mentality

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and D1390pilled
kind of blue pilled because you wouldn't have these opinions if women found you attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded?, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Extremely bluepilled post

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
Extremely bluepilled post
a bluepilled male is one who loves and praises women and simps for them and does not call them
out for their wicked ways.
my post is the opposite of that.

check the dictionary or google for the proper meaning of words before you post......................

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, DeadTrees and NumbThePain
kind of blue pilled because you wouldn't have these opinions if women found you attractive
yeah and women love you so much that you living on here..................

also most guys who get girls complain about them the most, so you have no idea what you are talking about.
most chads know the truth about women, i hear them complain all the time. they hate modern day degenerate women. so keep coping incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and DeadTrees
its over if you dont look like this in 2024

Chico Lachowski GIF

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, romanstock and lowtiernormiechad
It's not strictly true. I met a lot of good looking men in prison who expressed these same sentiments among each other.

They were only using women for sex, and they knew it. Of course there's exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, DeadTrees and zyzz007 returns
Imagine you have a society where Women shame men for their height, which they have NO control over.
In the 90's they used to shame you for your penis size which you also have NO control over.

Women constantly body shaming men, rejecting men, using men for money, making most men
feel like shit. Tearing down men, divorce, ruining men's lives. Creating a toxic society.

Loads of men flying to turkey for hair transplants, loads of men lying about their height or wearing shoe lifts.

And speaking of Crisick, loads of men lying about their jobs, money, height, how great they are............

Loads of men with body dismorphia, even Decent Looking men like Crisick has a poor self image
and has to make 1000 adobe photoshops of his face just to feel good about himself.

I went thought years of my live feeling like crap for my looks. Even when I got Goodlooking in my country
women were shocked that I was so shy. They thought I could get any girl or goodlooking ones and thought
I had plenty bitches. They didnt know the pain I went through years before due to not meeting their extremely shallow standards.

Shallow evil women that is who. Dont blame society, dont blame the media, they dont make foids bully and abuse incels

Right now I am at peace with my life, I stopped caring about women, I just live healthy, eat healthy, sleep good,
exercise, enjoy my hobbies, travel, stack my money and live freely. Not going to give shallow women any control over me anymore.

It is crazy the toxic dating world women have created with their vanity, greed, selfishness, no empathy, no care, extreme unrealistic

It is them who cause it. If 2mr women stopped giving sex to bullies and told them not to attack the incel, all bullying would stop.
If 2mr women stopped body shaming men and started being kinder to men, male self esteem would go up, suicide rate would go down, divorces would go down,

But they run the dating world like the hunger games, making men compete, abusing, using men, destorying men's mental health. It is women who do it. No
one else but them. They are wicked. Imagine must last year a foid attacked Henry cavil for losing some hair and getting old, these women
are the cause for this toxic world. They can change society but they refuse since they are evil narcs.
Water but i agree, but theres nothing we can do pussy is the main motivator over all of us and has control over us. #totalfoiddeath

even if I posted 25 hours a day, your OP would still be Hiroshima-tier cope
you are dumb as fuck
you dont think goodlooking men, tall men and rich men see how women treat 90% of men?
You dont think your so called attractive men dont see how bad the dating world is?

which man wants a used up party girl with 50 bodies?

I have seen tall guys say they hate how women treat short men, it turns them off.

I was on a date with a girl who really wanted me (which disproves what you wrote above, since it is YOU who is unattractive and never had a girl interested cuz your a hater) and she was making fun of another guy's looks from my school which made me kind of hate her even though I didnt like the guy.

So yes both attractive and unattractive men can see how shit women can be and get turned off on them.

Also I posted pics of decent to goodlooking white women from Poland who matched with me and I posted pics of a girl who wanted to be my gf which proves I am somewhat attractive certain women unlike you who no woman wants. SO fuck you incel.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and DeadTrees

A complicated way of saying that you didn't get white women easily and had to do a crazy looksmax involving surgeries and steroids while white boy brad just went to 15% bodyfat and got tons of bitches all while eating pizzas and burgers and ice cream

Women are not evil

They are angels to a goodlooking men

You are just ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
Women aren't evil for not wanting to breed with genetically inferior males. If you're incel, your blood is just not worth preserving

• Hmm...
Women aren't evil for not wanting to breed with genetically inferior males. If you're incel, your blood is just not worth preserving
What if incel ascneded through surgeries

Whos the evil now?

What if incel ascneded through surgeries

Whos the evil now?
No one? You're evil if you rape or kill people. Insulting people for having small cocks isn't 'evil', only a loser would think that.

• Hmm...
Women are not evil you right wing sexist bigot!

one else but them. They can change society but they refuse since they are evil narcs.
This is what i was tlaling about , men are not inhertily selfish or ignorant, men are forced to compete and be brutal because of hypergamy. simply look at all other species deers lion etc. kill each other just for some sex its insane. Men would be much more peaceful and civilized if they were guarrranted to reproduce

• +1