This Forum would benefit highly from a morphing expert

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
this will allow you to see what you might look like post-surgery and also post the morphs on here so we can tell you whether:

1. the improvement will be worth it or not
2. if it is an improvement at all
3. if it is realistic/attainable through surgery or that PARTICULAR surgery

I would be willing to pay a small flat fee say 10 USD per morph or like a design session where you and the morpher call on discord and work together to morph your face and estimate what it would look like with surgerymaxxing, while trying to be as realistic as possible.

this could be done at a cost of say 30-40 USD per hour. they could also pay with bitcoin to ensure anonymity

this is also better than hiring an external graphic designer because they wouldnt be knowledgeable about looks theory/the effects of different surgeries and also wouldnt be able to make their own suggestions as to what might improve your face that someone not on PSL would miss

they would also have to be a trustworthy user of course so that they dont doxx or share your pictures with others

thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Nero, faggotchadlite and 12 others
@Yellow_fever_cel is a morphing expert

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13511
@Yellow_fever_cel is a morphing expert

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., faggotchadlite and 9 others
I'm decent at morphing pics

I’ve done pretty good ones. Mostly for softmaxxes but also for realistic implant morphs. I don’t understand jaw surgery well so I don’t do those morphs. I can do some for free.

@wanttobeattractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
this will allow you to see what you might look like post-surgery and also post the morphs on here so we can tell you whether:

I would be willing to pay a small flat fee say 10 USD per morph or like a design session where you and the morpher call on discord and work together to morph your face and estimate what it would look like with surgerymaxxing, while trying to be as realistic as possible.

this could be done at a cost of say 30-40 USD per hour. they could also pay with bitcoin to ensure anonymity

this is also better than hiring an external graphic designer because they wouldnt be knowledgeable about looks theory/the effects of different surgeries and also wouldnt be able to make their own suggestions as to what might improve your face that someone not on PSL would miss

they would also have to be a trustworthy user of course so that they dont doxx or share your pictures with others

thoughts?
we used to have a good one @Taylorswift, until someone got him banned

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel and Jason Voorhees
@cloUder is a morphing expert.

I'll do it I'm a pro and I have an extensive track record of morphing on looksmax :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Lol

Attachments

• BeardManPhoto_20210717_093912.jpg
    BeardManPhoto_20210717_093912.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Woah
Reactions: Nero

thoughts?
David tentaciaon

lmk if you need a morph jfl