This fragrance made me smell like a fish!

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Kraken
I finally gave into the hype and bought a 10ml decant of Lataffa Atlas

After first spray. My immediate reaction was holy shit this stuff is potent. The reviwes are not exgaerrating it. Some of the strongest perfumes I've ever had a whiff off besides Mancera Red tobacco. It completely filled up the room with the scent. It's sharp synthetic almost medicinal marine note with lots and lots of salt and some sweetness from the ambroxan and this smell stays thorough out. Its a linear fragrance and to put it simply it smells like the ocean breeze. Salty, pungent seaweed like smelling fresh breeze that you get at the beach. This is exactly what that smells like and it's a strong scent.

I sprayed 3 times. 2 on my neck and 1 on my clothes and it stayed on my skin for almost 10 hour which is very impressive considering I live in a hot tropical climate where most frags don't perform but this one did. After about 15-20 minutes I got nose blind to it but kept getting whiffs of the smell from time to time, even now after 12 hours I can still smell it on my shirt

As for the reactions. This perfume will get you noticed 100% but not everyone may like the scent. It's a very polarizing smell. You either hate it or love it. In a very long time I had gotten compliments from this fragrance. A girl told me she loves the smell and I had 3 guys from my class come up to me and ask me what scent I was using cause they loved it but I also had a foid tell me I smell like a deep sea fish and she hated how strong it was. I personally like the smell but this is not a compliment getter. It's one heck of a conversation starter tho. Also it's cheap. Overall I'll recommend this to anyone who likes fresh aquatic frags and doesn't mind wearing such bold scent profiles.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Funnyunenjoyer1, enchanted_elixir and 11 others
@alurmo @beniman @dbva

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
used menstrual pad is ideal smell ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and 3 others
@enchanted_elixir @Alt Number 3

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Alt Number 3
The best scents are your personal favorites out of what the general public recognizes as top 10 or top 25 or whatever

Mass appealing fragrances mog

Most niche fragrances only appeal to a niche market ...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Latvianchud185 and 1 other person
One step closer to getting her.. Nice job..

Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
The best scents are your personal favorites out of what the general public recognizes as top 10 or top 25 or whatever

Mass appealing fragrances mog

Most niche fragrances only appeal to a niche market ...
True. I wouldn't recommend this as a blind buy. This isn't a mass pleaser.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
What's so funny @LuckyBeast

• +1
Good review bro.

• +1
I’m guessing it smell little similar to the Milisime imperial. just the base only tho

• +1
I’m guessing it smell little similar to the Milisime imperial. just the base only tho
A little yes but this one is much sharper and more aggressive marine note instead of thr Bergamot. Millisime is much more wearable and mass pleasing too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Alt Number 3
Fragrance is not good to inhale at all

It is severely unknown and niggas brush it up but it damages lungs. Anything inhaled that isn't air will damage your lungs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
have you tried cdg fragrances

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
True. I wouldn't recommend this as a blind buy. This isn't a mass pleaser.
I will still add it to my watchlist if you're sure it's aquatic and fresh.
💦☀️🏄‍♀🩴🥵
That's literally all I can rock in a country that is perpetually summer anyway.
🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬🇸🇬

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Why hmm? @beniman

idk man, i'm just loyal to my perfumes atm

Which ones?
Tom ford, Noir extreme
Saint Laurent, La Nuit de l'homme bleue electrique,

got complimented from both girls and boys, but u need to be sexy first

• +1
Tom ford, Noir extreme
Saint Laurent, La Nuit de l'homme bleue electrique,

got complimented from both girls and boys, but u need to be sexy first
Richcel

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
I
I finally gave into the hype and bought a 10ml decant of Lataffa Atlas

View attachment 3160998

After first spray. My immediate reaction was holy shit this stuff is potent. The reviwes are not exgaerrating it. Some of the strongest perfumes I've ever had a whiff off besides Mancera Red tobacco. It completely filled up the room with the scent. It's sharp synthetic almost medicinal marine note with lots and lots of salt and some sweetness from the ambroxan and this smell stays thorough out. Its a linear fragrance and to put it simply it smells like the ocean breeze. Salty, pungent seaweed like smelling fresh breeze that you get at the beach. This is exactly what that smells like and it's a strong scent.

I sprayed 3 times. 2 on my neck and 1 on my clothes and it stayed on my skin for almost 10 hour which is very impressive considering I live in a hot tropical climate where most frags don't perform but this one did. After about 15-20 minutes I got nose blind to it but kept getting whiffs of the smell from time to time, even now after 12 hours I can still smell it on my shirt

As for the reactions. This perfume will get you noticed 100% but not everyone may like the scent. It's a very polarizing smell. You either hate it or love it. In a very long time I had gotten compliments from this fragrance. A girl told me she loves the smell and I had 3 guys from my class come up to me and ask me what scent I was using cause they loved it but I also had a foid tell me I smell like a deep sea fish and she hated how strong it was. I personally like the smell but this is not a compliment getter. It's one heck of a conversation starter tho. Also it's cheap. Overall I'll recommend this to anyone who likes fresh aquatic frags and doesn't mind wearing such bold scent profiles.
I need to upgrade my fragrance game but I haven't given a fuck since I have acne rn, a nigga got other issues

I have some shitty one on Amazon, my friend told me it smells of old people :feelswhat:

• +1
I

I need to upgrade my fragrance game but I haven't given a fuck since I have acne rn, a nigga got other issues

I have some shitty one on Amazon, my friend told me it smells of old people :feelswhat:
honestly went to sephora(store specialized for perfumes) its full of women, crazy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gaygymmaxx
I

Go to a local perfume store and smell the perfumes and get a decant of them online for a full day wear and if u like it buy a full bottle.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Go to a local perfume store and smell the perfumes and get a decant of them online for a full day wear and if u like it buy a full bottle.
Cba to spend money on that tbh :feelswhat: