THIS FUCKING NIGGER MOGS MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE!!!!! (GTFIH)

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

I will rearrange Gio Scotti's guts.
Little story time fellas…
Deer Popcorn GIF

Is it considered story time if it happened today? jfl at my autism
Anyway, so today I had to run to a appointment with the dentist for my braces so I had to take a bus to go there and guess what. I saw a bitch with the most humongous ass in existence.
[off topic]

Moreover, I was done and I had to take another bus to come home. On my way there I saw a oldcel with the most A10 eyes I have ever seen. jfl over for browneyecels

Then I took the bus and this fucking guy came in.
AABBE041 2F72 4476 BD33 BEF44C1AD0D2

It doesn’t look too well but I managed to find his insta. Look at this fucking guy bro
5AF463CE 2859 46BE A73C 28B4C17612DC

A042553B 1857 45F6 A6B3 5992E88E7CF2

JFL this guys is like what 13? And he smokes lmao :feelskek:
Also there were two GugaStacies in there but I couldn’t take pics cause they noticed me. I think? They glanced at me and then started whispering to each other. JFL at my paranoia:feelswhy:

Anyway, I know you sad basement dwelling inkwelling autistic sub5 cucks are probably gonna say that he doesn’t mog. JFL at your autistic opinion. This guy is clearly above average looks and his eyes are super striking. You niggers are never ever gonna get this since you are all over 15 at least.

Anyway that’s all folks.
Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF

Also for the niggers that don’t think he mogs just kys.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro and Aypo129
Little story time fellas…
Deer Popcorn GIF

Is it considered story time if it happened today? jfl at my autism
Anyway, so today I had to run to a appointment with the dentist for my braces so I had to take a bus to go there and guess what. I saw a bitch with the most humongous ass in existence.
[off topic]

Moreover, I was done and I had to take another bus to come home. On my way there I saw a oldcel with the most A10 eyes I have ever seen. jfl over for browneyecels

Then I took the bus and this fucking guy came in.
View attachment 2160763
It doesn’t look too well but I managed to find his insta. Look at this fucking guy bro
View attachment 2160764
View attachment 2160765
JFL this guys is like what 13? And he smokes lmao :feelskek:
Also there were two GugaStacies in there but I couldn’t take pics cause they noticed me. I think? They glanced at me and then started whispering to each other. JFL at my paranoia:feelswhy:

Anyway, I know you sad basement dwelling inkwelling autistic sub5 cucks are probably gonna say that he doesn’t mog. JFL at your autistic opinion. This guy is clearly above average looks and his eyes are super striking. You niggers are never ever gonna get this since you are all over 15 at least.

Anyway that’s all folks.
Looney Tunes Nothing To See Here GIF

Also for the niggers that don’t think he mogs just kys.

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro