vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
She's 6 foot tall

@Zelenskyiv
@the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You keep posting like this is your personal blog, fucking narci. You ask for rate and hide face.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
6 foot is death

gonna have mogger baby

You keep posting like this is your personal blog, fucking narci. You ask for rate and hide face.
Do you think that obsessing over facial ratios like an autist is more important and relevant than people posting their real life experiences with women when they take action and put themselves out there?

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Do you think that obsessing over facial ratios like an autist is more important and relevant than people posting their real life experiences with women when they take action and put themselves out there?
You can't pretend to make a post to rate a woman you are going to have a date with and hide her face. This is not even about facial ratios.

Of course that taking action is better than rotting.

finally a girl that's my heightmatch

Meanwhile I get ignored by ltbs. I must have extremely low appeal. Women think it’s fun to match with me and lead me on

Meanwhile I get ignored by ltbs. I must have extremely low appeal. Women think it’s fun to match with me and lead me on
You need to have interesting text game. They ignore me if I send stuff like "Hey how's it going?". You need to go all out in the initial text convo and jestermax to get their attention.