• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 28610 and Lmao
Brutal indian men pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424, Deleted member 31942, zura and 2 others
She is more obsessed with looks than blackpiller incels

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 33424, klamus and 4 others
Ugly whore, not one second

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
she definitely has a triple digit body count. Ugly gook muslim whore

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and zura
sea niggas are subhuman . Atleast curries can cope with dravidians and indo Nordic admixture. These faggots have nothing. Ducking dysgenic niggers

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Sonny Black, Xangsane and 6 others
all women are. tell them there's something wrong with some of her features and theyll get into a several crisis
Dude thats funny because once a girl got so offended at me for saying that she had a hooked nose she dug up old pics and then messaged me and said im the guy with the hooked nose actually and sent a side by side comparison. And she said im ugly so I cant call other women ugly. You know the funny part, she prolly only calls me ugly cuz she hates me now jfl. She liked me before and i didnt find her paki ass attractive cuz of her weird nose and bug eyes so they cope in various ways. Women are so weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and zura
sea niggas are subhuman . Atleast curries can cope with dravidians and indo Nordic admixture. These faggots have nothing. Ducking dysgenic niggers
Don’t get how people call us Indo Aryans subhumans when SEA exist jfl

And i Know Curries Always Desperate For Pussies

jfl brutal dig at indian men lmfao we curries dont have a rest but seriously indian men can do so much better than her theres much better indian women. She’s based muslim tho for that, although very cringe tbh I can sense the insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, zura, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Didnt watch it all, but pretty sure she's right. Instead of caring so much about your looks succeed in other ways and be happy with your unique traits. Imagine hating yourself cause you think youre ugly. A good example of somebody who embodies what that tik toker is talking about is Tyler the creator. Dude doesn't give a dam about his perceived inferiorities. Like imagine if you just decided to be happy with yourself one day, think about how much better your life would be instead of making "it's over" threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
shes not wearing makeup tho and her symmetry looks decent, I think you autists have gotten so used to seeing girls makeupmaxxed than one not wearing it instantly makes her ugly, believe me ive seen some without makeup and she fogs them hard, if she put on the same level of makeup, did her hair, and did all the usual stand beauty procedures she would actually be really cute irregardless of being sea or not.

• Ugh..
Reactions: gietol and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
shes not wearing makeup tho and her symmetry looks decent, I think you autists have gotten so used to seeing girls makeupmaxxed than one not wearing it instantly makes her ugly, believe me ive seen some without makeup and she fogs them hard, if she put on the same level of makeup, did her hair, and did all the usual stand beauty procedures she would actually be really cute irregardless of being sea or not.
No makeup for her fatass

I can’t speak actually I’m 20% bf :feelswah:

she has light make up on. Imagine thinking this is how natural women look

Like imagine if you just decided to be happy with yourself one day, think about how much better your life would be instead of making "it's over" threads
my life was already better and laughing people off just even better, i just love it

caged lmao

believe me ive seen some without makeup and she fogs them hard, if she put on the same level of makeup, did her hair, and did all the usual stand beauty procedures she would actually be really cute irregardless of being sea or not.
lol girl in my class would fogg her so hard without makeup shit

Last edited:
Yes, she is coping. Literally, in this case. She has coming to terms with her looks, and seems to be doing it in a healthy way.

This slut has great teeth tho

Doesn't mean she still won't go for chad

Cope.

There's no bluepill for that disgusting pig snout in the middle of her face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Dr SmalCox

Attachments

• 3058D237-A401-4C62-8CF8-2F4A6F4FBAD8.png
    3058D237-A401-4C62-8CF8-2F4A6F4FBAD8.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and VenatorLuparius