• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, thvg, xyukeeee and 9 others
HQNP looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ryldoo IS COPING, Debetro and 2 others
i thought u liked brown eyes bruneettes in the end everyone comes back to their own pheno brutal cos i want to racemax and like creates sons like atesh salih

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Looks like a peasant.

Can imagine her working away at the wheat fields to return home & have a potato soup with a side of bread.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: A99, piec, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
i thought u liked brown eyes bruneettes in the end everyone comes back to their own pheno brutal cos i want to racemax and like creates sons like atesh salih
Muh racemax.

You're obese, who are you going to breed with?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gribsufer1 and raleqtambrobret
She is brunette

ideal for what

turkic girls or italian mostly but central asian also work
So you did listen to my theory from a few days ago, huh?

Just a friendly reminder that your larp is going too far, you're not actually white.

Atesh salih isnt half curry

looks punchable ngl

of course she is a subhuman she has blue eyes and naturally blonde hair
@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
ideal subhuman to bully in school

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Atesh salih isnt half curry
yea ik i want to pass my aryan haplo but basically make my kids slightly less dimorphic than me, so a turkic/ italian girl works

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
So you did listen to my theory from a few days ago, huh?

Just a friendly reminder that your larp is going too far, you're not actually white.
eh dnrd any of that

ive always want to race mix to make my kids less dimorphic

yea ik i want to pass my aryan haplo but basically make my kids slightly less dimorphic than me, so a turkic/ italian girl works
Not gonna happen bud stay with ur race

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, rand anon and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu
You need IVF.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Niggas on a blackpill site associating looks with personality is always hilarious
That is the ultimate black pill though. Genetic looks = Personality. It's true in nature. Look at the difference in appearance between a pitbull, golden retriever, and a pug. It completely matches their personality.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and optimisticzoomer
That is the ultimate black pill though. Genetic looks = Personality. It's true in nature. Look at the difference in appearance between a pitbull, golden retriever, and a pug. It completely matches their personality.
You know you look like a schizo serial killer rapist right? Do you happen to be one? This is coming from a guy with a scary face too.

You know you look like a schizo serial killer rapist right? Do you happen to be one? This is coming from a guy with a scary face too.
I know that my appearance matches my personality

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and SidharthTheSlayer
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
you think looks are completely unrelated to personality?
Beyond the extent of obvious shit like dress style, yes. Actual features obviously aren't related

Beyond the extent of obvious shit like dress style, yes. Actual features obviously aren't related
So you think these two beings could have the same personality?

a6a7411e069440e8a91514b8f69c6895.webp

Henry_Cao-Web.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: noobs and optimisticzoomer
So you think these two beings could have the same personality?

a6a7411e069440e8a91514b8f69c6895.webp

Henry_Cao-Web.jpg
Yes, one is just smiling and the other scowling. The Asian is just a typical Asian, that's like saying Asians can't be angry

Yes, one is just smiling and the other scowling. The Asian is just a typical Asian, that's like saying Asians can't be angry
Lol… we know which one can be angry though.

• JFL
Reactions: vinn98
Lol… we know which one can be angry though.
Absolute nonsense. Just cos someone looks weak doesn't mean they can't feel rage, they just are less likely to express it
Ted Bundy Deadly Charm 358481

What a nice charming man

Its a general rule… there are exceptions.. JUST USE A SERIAL KILLER BRO
It's not. If you think this you've misunderstood the blackpill and halo effect entirely

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
how. when chads have different personalities than incels
That's obviously due to different treatment by people. All somewhat attractive foids are treated well by people, so saying someone looks "hqnp" is totally naïve

Mogged to another dimension by an actual girl with looks and sex appeal

Looks like a peasant.

Can imagine her working away at the wheat fields to return home & have a potato soup with a side of bread.
Good!
This is the woman a man should want, especially a blackpilled one.
Poor, humble, low effort and cute.