This girl is telling me shes gonna self harm if i block her

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
What do i do? Should i just tell her to kill herself?

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse
07B5E818 B0A1 44CB 87AF 0EEDBF6AF37A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, framemoggerr, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
You should fuck her

I probably will, shes a virgin loner too but htb
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT you're fucking lying. There is no way a HTB is a virgin loner who wants your dick. kys liar

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT you're fucking lying. There is no way a HTB is a virgin loner who wants your dick. kys liar
I wish i could show you but i dont wanna dox her cos i really like her and she’s vulnerable, idk what ur definition of htb will be like but she’s definitely objectively mtb and above, shes 5’10 aswell

Imagine the dopamine if you tell her to kill herself and she actually does it holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Turbo Racist
I wish i could show you but i dont wanna dox her cos i really like her and she’s vulnerable, idk what ur definition of htb will be like but she’s definitely objectively mtb and above, shes 5’10 aswell
Sure bro a 5'10 HTB wants turbo racist, sure... virgin tall HTB/MTB don't exist they are ran through since middle school

Imagine the dopamine if you tell her to kill herself and she actually does it holy shit
Why? Because you have power? Icl right now im getting dopamine just from how attached she is, ive never had this before