This girl lifemogs me

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis

only 14 and she knows how to surf, ride bikes, skate.

Has her own fucking business.

The way she socializes with her friends makes me feel so lonely.

The way she rides her bike through the high class neighborhood, it makes me feel worthless

I can’t believe she is so spoiled, she doesn’t have to work for anything, it’s all given to her, while I’m here getting excited if my mom gets me $3 tamales from the local market

I envy her balance and coordination, she has a symmetrical body with little to no postural issues that would cause biomechanical problems

I literally did the math and I need like $60,000 in under a year if I want to ascend

$50,000 will be go fix my posture imbalances + my subhuman face

And $10,000 so I can inject hormones and peptides while getting bloodwork and among other things done

I regret not getting a job last year

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels, normie_joe, Rea and 2 others
dog pill strikes again, swallow it.
IMG 2327

The way she rides her bike through the high class neighborhood, it makes me feel worthless

I can’t believe she is so spoiled, she doesn’t have to work for anything, it’s all given to her, while I’m here getting excited if my mom gets me $3 tamales from the local market

I envy her balance and coordination, she has a symmetrical body with little to no postural issues that would cause biomechanical problems

I literally did the math and I need like $60,000 in under a year if I want to ascend

And $10,000 so I can inject hormones and peptides while getting bloodwork and among other things done

bro you need to rape her
degrade her :forcedsmile:

It's not so hard to get lifemogged by a foid.

Even a foid who has less money, is uglier than you, still lifemogs you.

It's just cuck society that we are living in...

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and undefined64

@Amnesia whatcha think bro? Beauty in her prime ain't she?

brother
every single foids lifemogs u or me or even chad
you know that very well
this is nun new

• +1
Reactions: halloweed