This girl think I'm her gay friend?

G

gigatruecel

Iron
I had 5 dates with girl of tinder over drinks, restaurants, cinema, sauna/pool/jacuzzi and without kissing and little physical contact. She invited me to two dates, one at the cinema and we ended up drinking a glass of wine in a bar and another in the pool/sauna/jacuzzi where she had a free entry and I went with her. Do you think I'm in the friend zone? Isn't a Jacuzzi/sauna something girls go to with their female friends? And she sometimes start conversation with texts. I only pay my part in dates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, noodlelover, Gonthar and 4 others
Women don’t like hanging out with men in public because people assume you’re a couple.

The fact she is hanging out with you is a good thing regardless of what the cucks say

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fukmylyf, noodlelover and greycel
Women don’t like hanging out with men in public because people assume you’re a couple.

The fact she is hanging out with you is a good thing regardless of what the cucks say
Serious? But women not hangout with 1 male friend alone?

maybe you should talk to her about it. Can't you tell if it's a date

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, BigJimsWornOutTires and CarrotMaxxer
I want all girls ignore me or friendzone me because my subhumanity

>goes on dates
>gigatruecel

Pick one, gigafakecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, noodlelover and CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, BigJimsWornOutTires and CarrotMaxxer
But all girls I go in dates ghost me after or friendzone me is because I'm ugly
No its because you’re aspie lol, your username should be gigamentalcel.

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Cope If I'm gl girls not ghost me or friendzone me.
not true
girls love playing games with guys
sum girl ghosted tyler maher and made him reschedule a date if i remember correctly

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Cope. You’re a mentalcel.

Because unlike gigafakecel I’m genuinely a truecel. Universally unattractive.
u ever gonna post ur face?
i pinky promise i wont leak

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Oh lmao I know who you are. You are NOT NT. 💀

Wait...you went with her in a jacuzzi and didn't try to touch or kiss her?:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, noodlelover and BigJimsWornOutTires
I had 5 dates with girl of tinder over drinks, restaurants, cinema, sauna/pool/jacuzzi and without kissing and little physical contact. She invited me to two dates, one at the cinema and we ended up drinking a glass of wine in a bar and another in the pool/sauna/jacuzzi where she had a free entry and I went with her. Do you think I'm in the friend zone? Isn't a Jacuzzi/sauna something girls go to with their female friends? And she sometimes start conversation with texts. I only pay my part in dates
Did you make any move indicating intimacy? You said there was no kissing, why? Are you gay or something? She might think that because you haven't tried to kiss her. Have you held her hand, hugged her? She might think she's ugly because you haven't.

She's not going to try to kiss you because that would make her appear desperate. Also, women don't like being rejected. Since you haven't shown anything other than brotherly companionship, she must keep you in the friendzone.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and noodlelover
Cope. You’re a mentalcel.

Because unlike gigafakecel I’m genuinely a truecel. Universally unattractive.
if it makes you feel any better i fucked up my date lmfao
just posted a thread abt it

Wait...you went with her in a jacuzzi and didn't try to touch or kiss her?:feelskek:
Yes. I think she think I'm her gay friend because I'm ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and BigJimsWornOutTires
Did you make any move indicating intimacy? You said there was no kissing, why? Are you gay or something? She might think that because you haven't tried to kiss her. Have you held her hand, hugged her? She might think she's ugly because you haven't.

She's not going to try to kiss you because that would make her appear desperate. Also, women don't like being rejected. Since you haven't shown anything other than brotherly companionship, she must keep you in the friendzone.
I I'm very shy and insecure I never try nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and noodlelover
For women it's the same
No bhai. For women if you’re MTN then you’re universally accepted. Depending on personality you can be friendzoned or not.

No bhai. For women if you’re MTN then you’re universally accepted. Depending on personality you can be friendzoned or not.
Nah average guys are considered shit in today days. You not believe in blackpill?