This girl won't let me kiss her after giving me all possible signs of interest

S

sexy

female gaze is law
Met her at work. She gave me all signs of interest you can think of: gazed into my eyes, touched my arms and hands, let me hug and hold her, let her leg touch mine, said I had a pretty face, gave numerous compliments, etc.

But she said she doesn't want to kiss me because she's afraid something's going to change between us. She basically treats me as a friend who she flirts with me but never does anything more than that.

What can I do about it? I want to kiss her.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Bump.

• +1
just wait and dont give off rapist vibes

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg, sexy and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Met her at work. She gave me all signs of interest you can think of: gazed into my eyes, touched my arms and hands, let me hug and hold her, let her leg touch mine, said I had a pretty face, gave numerous compliments, etc.

But she said she doesn't want to kiss me because she's afraid something's going to change between us. She basically treats me as a friend who she flirts with me but never does anything more than that.

Tales

• So Sad
She wants you to kiss her so just do it

• +1
Reactions: sexy

if she wanted she would
let her go she is not worth that much

imagine having female friends bro

You aren't her type and she wants attention or she's just being weird that's funny

Ignore her from now as best you can and don't show interest or ever give compliments

Damn I just realized I was talking to my onetis in my dream last night :feelswhat:

We were having a laugh or something, she rejected me in high school :lul: