This guy ascended from low MTN to strong chadlite just with implants??

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
IMG 20240109 143039

This guy messaged me on discord and told me this transformation was from implants alone. Is this actually possible with implants or do you guys think he had bimax or something as well?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, aleksander, drag and 3 others
"Just" implants? Implants are not a little thing bro they change ur entire face to however you want

If he is claiming implants I would believe it

• +1
Reactions: forgot2straightmax, Deleted member 33540, Yerico7 and 8 others
"Just" implants? Implants are not a little thing bro they change ur entire face to however you want

If he is claiming implants I would believe it
I said just implants because theyre only $10k and arent as dangerous and dont need as much prep as surgeries like bimax

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I said just implants because theyre only $10k and arent as dangerous and dont need as much prep as surgeries like bimax
True yeah but they are custom fit to your face to get the results you want so in my opinion I think he is telling the truth here

his lips and nose don’t look the same. either he had other work done and isn’t being fully transparent (unlikely since he already confessed to implants) or he’s just larking and the “chadlite” is just a diff dude

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, schizo echochamber and Saint Casanova
He just had a good base.

his lips and nose don’t look the same. either he had other work done and isn’t being fully transparent (unlikely since he already confessed to implants) or he’s just larking and the “chadlite” is just a diff dude
Lips are the same, nose is different

looks like a tranny manlet

• JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04
Such cope lol,if I had to guess from his neck size he looks at least 6”0
idk man if u cant say this skullcel tranny is between 5'7-5'10 u got bad diagnostics

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
Lips are the same, nose is different
you’re right tbf. the angle of the lips in the first pic put me off.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Update: he lied and he actually got buccal fat removal lol. i guess buccal fat removal is really one of the greatest looksmaxxes of all time for men after all, even if it makes you look old in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
View attachment 2663227
This guy messaged me on discord and told me this transformation was from implants alone. Is this actually possible with implants or do you guys think he had bimax or something as well?
Wtf i dont see more shit like this on here whos the surgon and all

Update: he lied and he actually got buccal fat removal lol. i guess buccal fat removal is really one of the greatest looksmaxxes of all time for men after all, even if it makes you look old in 10 years
fr?

complete bullshit lmao. how did he jaw get WAY wider then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Why the hell do people gatekeep shit like this its gotta be something his entire bonemass changez
to reduce competition obv. he defo had jaw implants but they look good except his chin’s too wide and he will likely never give up his surgeon.

to reduce competition obv. he defo had jaw implants but they look good and he will likely never give up his surgeon.
Im already htn by forum standards i could go to psl god eith that surgon

@RealSurgerymax do u think this guy had implants + BFR?

• +1
Reactions: user123456
i dont think youd be able to ascend past htn because of that eye area. usually its only people with shit jaws that can ascend via surgery

i dont think youd be able to ascend past htn because of that eye area. usually its only people with shit jaws that can ascend via surgery
I might get supras and infras or just be a nt 6"6 htn

honestly I'd say it's worth it. I don't care about muh facial appeal when I'm 36 or something, especially considering as a pajeet i have more buccal fat on average anyways

honestly I'd say it's worth it. I don't care about muh facial appeal when I'm 36 or something, especially considering as a pajeet i have more buccal fat on average anyways
did u get it?

did u get it?
Not yet. I am getting rhino over the summer and will cope with face loss injections until i can save for buccal removal

But the before after pictures i see al the time are a testament to how effective it is

Not yet. I am getting rhino over the summer and will cope with face loss injections until i can save for buccal removal

But the before after pictures i see al the time are a testament to how effective it is
dont get fat loss injections i heard they can ruin ur face
buccal fat removal is the only solution

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
nah he wants to be anonymous
niggas get lean, use a curling products and do gonion work on an already good chin and think they exclusive lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128