This guy ascended with korean V-line

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Nobody can convince me otherwise. He looks 100 times better now.

Screenshot 20240710 115047 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Kazey
Before and before.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Just forget the airbrush and soft lighting theory

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, <6PSLcel and fuse
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: andy9432, counterintuitive, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
"Ascended" idiot ruined his dimorphic jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, mrriceguyreturn and St.TikTokcel
Looks like an estrogenic soycuck. Left looked better @andy9432 @exo
Is chico an estrogenic soycuck too?

Based on your preference for extremely dimorphic faces its weird to me how you find ogre brachy skulls repulsive lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Is chico an estrogenic soycuck too?

Based on your preference for extremely dimorphic faces its weird to me how you find ogre brachy skulls repulsive lmao.
Brachy is this (left) not this (right)

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
You cannot tell me the right is good. Sure, you'd get more male respect (maybe even male lovers) but no woman is going to be attracted to a minecraft steve.

He LITERALLY looks like one of those "minecraft creatures in real life" videos. As a matter of fact I am convinced I saw him in one of those when I was 8

You cannot tell me the right is good. Sure, you'd get more male respect (maybe even male lovers) but no woman is going to be attracted to a minecraft steve.

He LITERALLY looks like one of those "minecraft creatures in real life" videos. As a matter of fact I am convinced I saw him in one of those when I was 8
Ideal skull shape

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Ahem, bucko. He has a jaw deformity. All MMs have wider bigonial than him
View attachment 3023023View attachment 3023024View attachment 3023025

Looks the same
I am not talking about bigonial width but about ramus lenght. Although they are often connected, they are not the same.

A good example of this is Bale, his bigonial is of normal width, but his ramus is short. In my opinion thats completely ideal. It leads to the face which is not squared but rather very V-shaped.

In his case, face is V-shaped due to good wide zygos, and not due to the pointy chin. Still, if his ramus was longer, I am willing to bet he would never get the role.

66d26f8d83fe74bed6972025b4c5b29d

I am not talking about bigonial width but about ramus lenght. Although they are often connected, they are not the same.

A good example of this is Bale, his bigonial is of normal width, but his ramus is short. In my opinion thats completely ideal. It leads to the face which is not squared but rather very V-shaped.

In his case, face is V-shaped due to good wide zygos, and not due to the pointy chin. Still, if his ramus was longer, I am willing to bet he would never get the role.

View attachment 3023035
Zygos = life.

What a retard

• +1
Reactions: ascension