This guy changed his face with mk677

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
This is a channel ive been watching a little while, he recently did a video addressing how much his face has changed despite being a adult. He basically said it was down to the mk677 which he’s been taking practically non stop.
Before: 2017
47AD7CC5 35A0 495B 8CB8 17F3310E9E27

6AAE9358 AD52 4FBE BB15 5150E6295FC4

Now
C2060AF0 D632 4D5F 8F72 281C05C392EB
B8FBA49E 81B6 4715 A70A C2EE0D257588
F75791D2 CB8A 4BF7 878E C5054626E42E

His nose definitely grew, maybe his brow? And cheekbones grew laterally. Its more obvious in motion in his videos.

Don't forget to subscribe inels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and ShredPill
Looks like he just dropped bf to me

Heres reupload from one of his older videos. Just compare it to any one of his more recent videos.

Looks like he just dropped bf to me
He’s actually gained more bf and water retention which is the crazy thing, he hasnt cut since starting this. Bulking for like 2 years, his face is gonna look even more different after a cut

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 1464
My nose hasn't grown. Have taken loads of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
My nose hasn't grown. Have taken loads of it
What dose? Also for how long? This guys been doing it max dose for 2 years straight

Is this stuff cope? And how much does a bottle last because its 50 bucks for one

Is this stuff cope? And how much does a bottle last because its 50 bucks for one
Becareful. Heard of people getting enlarged organs and heart failure from MK

Most a dosed to last a month at 25mgs ed

And he's still ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
his chin definetely changed.

probably his brow too tbh

the shape of his bones is over tier tho

• +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Lol, nothing changed but a shit beard line, a thicker neck and angles.
Wtf type of drug everyone ITT is on, let me in on it

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Peachy and Deleted member 1464
I dont watch enough bodybuilder gachimuchi fag smut videos to notice subtle changes in facial characteristics over time, if at all anything changed

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis and TheMewingBBC
he was primarily on rad 140 and mk677, but did some other stuff like testosterone. it changed a lot actually. his buccal fat pad melted, his jaw, cheeks, and chin fot wider and bigger as well. the neuroprotective properties of test and rad 140 made him more articulate and intelligent.
Becareful. Heard of people getting enlarged organs and heart failure from MK

only from stupidly high doses that the typical uncautionary meathead bro lifter would take. if you research recommended doses, go about 5mg under and you should be safe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill and Blackout.xl
He’s an ugly cunt

invisible to women before and after

• +1
I dont watch enough bodybuilder gachimuchi fag smut videos to notice subtle changes in facial characteristics over time, if at all anything changed

It was his own words breh
Lol, nothing changed but a shit beard line, a thicker neck and angles.
Wtf type of drug everyone ITT is on, let me in on it
Dude his face definitely changed. Its just whether it was mk or not. The video i linked shows it better. Still invisible to women tho

He still looks like an ogre

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back