This guy has no ABSOLUTELY NO redeemable features.

Mediocre Normalfag

Mediocre Normalfag

"I'm listening"
This is a very good example of a 3-3.5/10

If you look better than this. Congrats! You're at very least, average.

If you look worse (like me....) ? Then you know it's OVER.

IEez9Xm.jpg

PXO3UB1.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Um hes psl1

the average white guy is psl3-3.5

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 3043
eyes are a bigger failo than the nose.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Nigga can smell you from 300 kilometers away
Jewish airbender

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
at least his zygos are high set if there are any jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
Um hes psl1

the average white guy is psl3-3.5

Don't be aspie. I was using a more realistic/normie rating system. PSL is only good for rating averagish/4-5/10 guys. And mostly evaluates your potential for slaying and or getting validation and postive female attention. In real life. Guys slightly less ugly than him, can luck out and get into a cucked ltr with an ugly girl. Assuming he's not a hyper autisit.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5393

IEez9Xm.jpg

PXO3UB1.jpg

I'd say he's PSL2 - 2.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 5393
fuck it's over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4570, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
he could be a shitskin too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
I'd say he's PSL2 - 2.5

I think if you're below 4/10, then you aren't even on the psl rating to begin with. Seems almost irrelevant imo.

• +1

IEez9Xm.jpg

PXO3UB1.jpg

Wtf bro you mog him hard. Not sure if you are fishing for compliments or are just legit braindead

• +1
looking better than a subhuman does not make you average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
Wtf bro you mog him hard. Not sure if you are fishing for compliments or are just legit braindead

Well.... I'm oldcel and it's over for me. And he also youthmogs me, so that counts for something. Moreover, this thread is not about me.

• +1
Mogs me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I think if you're below 4/10, then you aren't even on the psl rating to begin with. Seems almost irrelevant imo.
PSL rating is 1 to 8

4PSL = 5/10

So on PSL scale there is no 1/10 or 2/10 from irl rating scale. This is meant to not include burn victims or genetic diseases. But people are still including these as PSL1 so doesnt matter, everyone got different interpretation.
And 4/10 irl is PSL3

• +1
literal genetic trash, people like this shouldnt even fucking exist, disgusting
isnt it funny how every single human being's brain works the same way in terms of detecting facial aesthetics and when someone is goodlooking/beautiful or not, yet the same bodies that host the brains look like fucking this
he should rope, if he ever ends up bringing children into this earth i hope he burns in hell for it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MaxillaIsEverything, hoodmaxxnigga and 2 others
PSL rating is 1 to 8

4PSL = 5/10

So on PSL scale there is no 1/10 or 2/10 from irl rating scale. This is meant to not include burn victims or genetic diseases. But people are still including these as PSL1 so doesnt matter, everyone got different interpretation.
And 4/10 irl is PSL3

It's much more logical for psl rating to go from 4-10 . 1-3/10 is completely irrelevant and just different versions of ugly tbh. And there will be no slaying at those levels. Hell, even getting an ugly gf at 3/10 is almost an exercise in futility. Moreover. Most psl 3/10s can't ascend through soft lookingmaxing, and would require numerous and extremely invasive, surgical procedures. And most surgeons wouldn't attempt it anyway.

I stand by my guns! 4-10/10 should be the PSL system. If we're to have a rating system that purely evaluates your potential for slaying and receiveing sexual valdation from women. Then it makes the most sense.

• +1
That's literally me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
It's much more logical for psl rating to go from 4-10 . 1-3/10 is completely irrelevant and just different versions of ugly tbh. And there will be no slaying at those levels. Hell, even getting an ugly gf at 3/10 is almost an exercise in futility. Moreover. Most psl 3/10s can't ascend through soft lookingmaxing, and would require numerous and extremely invasive, surgical procedures. And most surgeons wouldn't attempt it anyway.

I stand by my guns! 4-10/10 should be the PSL system. If we're to have a rating system that purely evaluates your potential for slaying and receiveing sexual valdation from women. Then it makes the most sense.
Most people already accepted 1-8 but it's all whatever. Most important thing is for the rater to not over or underrate. To have knowledge about facial development and ability to put features besides other features.

For example I never rate anyone with bad lateral zygomatic projection anything more than PSL6
Good PFL and FWHR is a must for PSL6+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
THIS IS THE GUY THAT CALLS YOU INCEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and Entschuldigung
3? He's a 2

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
i know guys thay look like him and are not incels
Just sayin

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and Entschuldigung
and you guys say my nose is big

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Entschuldigung
Chin is good from front at least. He also doesn't have ear failo.

• +1