This guy I used to work with brags about being 5'11

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
This guy I used to fucking work with actually brags about being 5'11 and bow tall it is.

He didn't like me because I used to tell him the brutal honest truth that 5'11 is so average for a zoomer or extremely close to average. (average is 5'10.5).

Honestly, he would become so in denial and be like "b-but 5'11 is 70th percentile". Then he says "out of 100 people I'm taller than 70 of them". I try to explain to his autistic ass that it is nowhere near tall and that he is just a statistics geek and that statistic account for all men of all ages, ethnicities, nationalities, and crippled. These statics are merged together to create an average. He still doesn't believe it and says "statistics are statistics".

Anyway it's not his height that's the problem as it's totally mediocre, it's his fucking face. Textbook example of an autistic subhuman.
And no he isn't smart either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-223942.png
    Screenshot_20230216-223942.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 22099, Perma Virgin 666 and 3 others
with that face just let him have his 55th percentile height so he doesn't rope bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 23218, too much and 1 other person
with that face just let him have his 55th percentile height so he doesn't rope bro
He legit thinks average white male is 5'9 so the statistics told him.

I don't think he has ever been to a city before... Or even stepped foot outside his fucking house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maleficent, thereallegend and MorningNorwood
Worked with a guy like this. Except he was actually 5'7. He once asked me how all of a sudden I got taller than him one day

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
He legit thinks average white male is 5'9 so the statistics told him.

I don't think he has ever been to a city before... Or even stepped foot outside his fucking house.
White males include ethnics many times so 5'9 is average

It's not like when they say Whites they mean only Scandis, Anglos, and other Northern Europeans

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25377
he looks like eggys bluepilled cousin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
People like him desperately cling to copes to avoid their ever-approaching clash with reality and inevitable suicide

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Looks like a redditor

• JFL
Reactions: thecel