This guy is 22 years old and this is his mom

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Screenshot 2022 09 06 at 221157

He got rid of the acne completely in the past couple of years and he's also a famous multi-millionaire Chad now

Iman_Gadzhi_5.jpg
FUfAWQbWIAA-FUP.jpg
1d6d0a7038e83c17b2c8eb0409083623.jpg

Winning in every aspect of life. And oh btw his Stacy mom probably got pregnant as a 15 yo or something in Russia and this guy's dad also left (pump and dumped by Chad). I'm starting to see a correlation between girls getting pregnant at a young age and having Chad/Stacy children. I see examples of that in real life all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21646, rand anon and 6 others
@Wallenberg look at russian aging genetics. Strong asf

Gadzhi 🤙🤙🤙🤙🥊

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
View attachment 1856171

He got rid of the acne completely in the past couple of years and he's also a famous multi-millionaire Chad now

Iman_Gadzhi_5.jpg
FUfAWQbWIAA-FUP.jpg

Winning in every aspect of life. And oh btw his Stacy mom probably got pregnant as a 15 yo or something in Russia and this guy's dad also left (pump and dumped by Chad). I'm starting to see a correlation between girls getting pregnant at a young age and having Chad/Stacy children. I see examples of that in real life all the time.
good genes > family, not surprising

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 18153
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad, MoggerGaston and the BULL
i would date his mom, looks better than my tindermatches

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
You can't infer from sample size 1
I've seen an older ee woman the other day and She was hot asf. EE girls don't Age bad there Is Just a myth of ugly olgas Who find betabux western men

I've seen an older ee woman the other day and She was hot asf. EE girls don't Age bad there Is Just a myth of ugly olgas Who find betabux western men
Nah

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
He probably fucking his mom

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie and Bitch
Did he get surgery? Hard to tell since pics are different views

EE women age very well tbh.

Alot of EE milfs out there cuz traditionally EE women are expected to be well dressed, act feminine and be in shape all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and the BULL
Ion care at all.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21646, Eduardo DOV, koalendo and 2 others
Young (19-25), healthy mom + good income household = basically guarantees handsome adult

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Bitch
def above average eye area and jaw nigga what you an about...

images
fb4e33f0332d06b1758d83f64d8d2582.jpg
620103c8a4e2ea26e6a83ca4_IMAN.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fplayer.odycdn.com%2Fspeech%2F73c6517add4ae5f4%3Ad.png
maxresdefault.jpg

this is what a normie looks like

5p8gsc74oa921.jpg
selfie_8tvu.1080.jpg
54262135.jpg
people will rate anybody that don't look like a gigasupermodel a "normie"
even tiktok chads that get 10 000 of women simping for them are rated HTNs here lol

ppl don't know how to rate

but aye don't forget, they're rating shit tier looking curries HTNs and chadlites LMAO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 21646 and 4 others
Htn- Chadlite mom brutally fogs/ mogs him
Reminds me of Hummels a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
is he really a millionaire? how did he make his money? I thought he was just a grifter

he must have really high standards when it comes to dating because his mom looks like that

is he really a millionaire? how did he make his money? I thought he was just a grifter
yeah, self made. He and his mother lived ultra poor in UK(his mother worked 16 hour work shifts), so he had to make money from a young age

View attachment 1856171

Iman_Gadzhi_5.jpg
FUfAWQbWIAA-FUP.jpg

He is also dagestani. Caucasus moggers again, elite IQ and body genetics

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
he must have really high standards when it comes to dating because his mom looks like that
He must have high standarts because he is fucking 6’2(prorably idk) chad millionaire with insane status. Literally top 0.000001%

View attachment 1856171

Iman_Gadzhi_5.jpg
FUfAWQbWIAA-FUP.jpg

Mom is a roastie son is an incel

He must have high standarts because he is fucking 6’2(prorably idk) chad millionaire with insane status. Literally top 0.000001%
Google says he's a 5ft8 manlet, but that's irrelevant, my point is that when you grow up with a mom that looks this good, you would have high expectations from girls your age.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
You can't tell me he doesn't fap to his mom occasionally

You can't tell me he doesn't fap to his mom occasionally
He literally travels around the globe with his mom. Of course he does. One day i hope to befriend him in Dubai and cuck him tho :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
His best feature is his hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
i wanna fuck his mom

Of course because women are most fertile as jb

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Of course because women are most fertile as jb
Not ideal for childbirth though cause bodies still developing. 20s is most ideal

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I've seen this fag on tiktok trying so hard to be wannabe Andrew Tate. He has the same views as him with none of the charisma. His mom is so hot tho

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
They probably smash

Did she have him as a teeen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back