This guy is 6'6 tall and chad facially despite that he is fully blackpilled about his looks .

SomethingIsWrong

SomethingIsWrong

Diamond
Fucking shit , most chads are bluepilled asf they don't really know to make full use of their looks .

Austin Wayne knows height and face are the only things that matters the most , imagine the dopamine rush he gets everytime he realizes he is terrachad .

How do I even cope ?

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, lucifer6969, God-himself and 3 others
Nah how tall is that foid bro the guys 6'6 shes gotta be 6'3

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
He makes retarded videos on mogging chinks

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Fucking shit , most chads are bluepilled asf they don't really know to make full use of their looks .

Austin Wayne knows height and face are the only things that matters the most , imagine the dopamine rush he gets everytime he realizes he is terrachad .

How do I even cope ?

6'2 htn not a Chad

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
because he's a late bloomer. He's stated that he hit his growth spurt at like 16-17. Late bloomers, doesnt matter if theyre attractive or not, always tend to be blackpillers or redpillers. Look at hamza for example, another late bloomer and he's a redpilled yter

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and SomethingIsWrong
because he's a late bloomer. He's stated that he hit his growth spurt at like 16-17. Late bloomers, doesnt matter if theyre attractive or not, always tend to be blackpillers or redpillers. Look at hamza for example, another late bloomer and he's a redpilled yter
I'm a late boomer too 100 percent .
Hopefully I grow 3 inches more tall , currently I'm 17.

I say this because in my family all males are 6ft+ , and facially i look like them .
My grandmother said that they grew till 20 .

Your thoughts on this ?

• +1
Reactions: God-himself and looksmaxxing223

I say this because in my family all males are 6ft+ , and facially i look like them .

Your thoughts on this ?
I might be a late bloomer myself, i gained alot of bonemass at like 16 when most kids don't gain bonemass after their growth spurt usually between the ages of 14-15. I've even showed pics of myself at 15 and recent ones to non-bped friends and they say there's a huge difference in my jaw, cheekbones, etc.

Because their is audience and he wants money. Whenever there is money involved, people with the specific skillset will use it to their advantage, this sort of thing. Even for a 6"6 Chadlite it's not eazy to get money so better use all the teqniques available

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong and looksmaxxing223
And everyone who copes, he is def 6"6

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, looksmaxxing223 and SomethingIsWrong
@looksmaxxing223
Currently I started to eat 120 + grams of animal protein daily,

Overdosing vitamin d3 (10,000iu ) and k2
Calcium and magnesium supplement.

High intensity sprinting daily

Sleeping for 10 hours

And praying to Allah in tahajjud and 5 times salah for my height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Alt Number 3, optimisticzoomer and 2 others

Your thoughts on this ?
You should be fine tbh, it's alot harder for me to tell because i'm somehow gaining characteristics like bonemass at a later age when most of my family were developed at like 15-16. But that's most likely because most of my uncles live in shitholes like Karachi, Pakistan where nutrition is terrible so they develop much quicker. Like i'm almost 17, and at 16 i saw dick gains and facial bonemass, both of which happen very early on in puberty.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
@looksmaxxing223

Sleeping for 10 hours

I pray to allah for my height as well, can't sprint because i have unexplainable knee pain (last time i had it, my feet grew) and when i was gaining bonemass, i too was overdosing on d3 only, which might've perhaps contributed to me gaining bonemass.

• Love it
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
I pray to allah for my height as well, can't sprint because i have unexplainable knee pain (last time i had it, my feet grew) and when i was gaining bonemass, i too was overdosing on d3 only, which might've perhaps contributed to me gaining bonemass.
Make sure to pray in tahjjud too.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
@looksmaxxing223

Sleeping for 10 hours

Does that even work bro ? I remember I prayed in Ramadan last 10 nights making dua and nothing happened :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

How do I even cope ?

Don't get the hate towards him he literally encourages you to get surgeries and actually expand your potential and unlike Hamza he never tells you to not get surgery

• +1

How do I even cope ?

dont cope just rope

@looksmaxxing223
Btw my case is unique my parents are north indians musims and I'm curry muslim from Germany

• +1
Don't get the hate towards him he literally encourages you to get surgeries and actually expand your potential and unlike Hamza he never tells you to not get surgery
fuck hamza....adonis my ass, wasted my 14-15yrs being told by some curry to hold my cum in

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and SomethingIsWrong
@looksmaxxing223
Btw my case is unique my parents are north indians musims and I'm curry muslim from Germany
Yeah, south asians seem to grow later than most races for some reason, i've noticed this. I've seen guys with full on beards at 17, still manage to grow way into their early 20s. There was this tiktoker who's name i've forgotten but he was like 5'9 at 17 and he grew to 6'3 by like 19 or 20 and had a full beard by the time he was 16-17 anyway. I'll try doing research into this, because it usually affects western pakistanis and not native ones.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and SomethingIsWrong
He makes retarded videos on mogging chinks
keep seething, keep coping, a cope a day keeps the rope away. His vids aren't retarded, his jus trying to boost his ego, cus he knows his superior than those ching chongs

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier

Your thoughts on this ?
admiring your motivation-fuel granny, wish I had my granma...she passed away in 2019

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and SomethingIsWrong
keep seething, keep coping, a cope a day keeps the rope away. His vids aren't retarded, his jus trying to boost his ego, cus he knows his superior than those ching chongs
Aren't u that malnourished pajeet? Wassup bro

• So Sad
I'm not indian, but the curry promethous was jus seething at my frame...maybe you should try next door, Hey...jfl, I'm mixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and vernier
Bhai, why do so many pakistanis grow later in their teenage years? I just saw so many pakicel glow ups from age 17 where they look fully developed with a full beard, and at 20, they grow 3-4 inches taller? What's going on with pakistani genetics? Why are some of us continuing to grow into our early 20s?

I'm not indian, but the curry promethous was jus seething at my frame...maybe you should try next door, Hey...jfl, I'm mixed
Bangladeshi?

• JFL
Bhai, why do so many pakistanis grow later in their teenage years? I just saw so many pakicel glow ups from age 17 where they look fully developed with a full beard, and at 20, they grow 3-4 inches taller? What's going on with pakistani genetics? Why are some of us continuing to grow into our early 20s?
Thanks for the lifefuel I'm 5'11 now, can reach 6'1 in my later years
Diet maybe

• +1
Thanks for the lifefuel I'm 5'11 now, can reach 6'1 in my later years
Diet maybe
bhai, i gained bonemass at 16 and my dick grew as well :feelswhat:.

• Woah
Reactions: vernier
  • So Sad