This guy is conventionally attractive

Deleted member 5179

Deleted member 5179

Gold
I so envy this dude... talk about harmony, light colored eyes, above average lowerthird n decent as fuck hair quality... this dude has it all. Hes arab btw. His comments are suifuel either as if his looks alone werent enough already. Its so over. Shit u spend money on surgery to achieve some just out of luck are born with..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 5'8manlet, Babyblackcarrot and 5 others
Mogs opry and chico to mars and back tbh.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted, Babyblackcarrot and 4 others
Is he from Turkey?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, DharkDC, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
Is he from Turkey?

hes arab from lebanon. Many arabs look like this but with shittier hair quality n browneyes. This dude is lucky af.

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5698 and 2 others
Parrot halo

michael kebab

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, SLA and 3 others
Why do GL Arabs almost never look like/have Arabic features.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted and Deleted member 10987
I so envy this dude... talk about harmony, light colored eyes, above average lowerthird n decent as fuck hair quality... this dude has it all. Hes arab btw. His comments are suifuel either as if his looks alone werent enough already. Its so over. Shit u spend money on surgery to achieve some are just out of luck are born with..

Micheal kebab

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and metagross

he looks arab what u mean, there are better lookin arabs than him where i live but without light eyes. . He just has better hair quality than that of a regular arab and light eyes.

Mirin that hair thickness, looks thicker than my pubes

Going to USA/Europe lookin like this yre guaranteed loads of lust, validity and perhaps a few hundred kids and prolly an std either as the cherry on top.

life is gay i cant trust it anymore.

he looks like turkish actor Onur Tuna. Both very good looking.

h@ko@_Onur%20Tuna.jpg
onur-tuna-4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 5179
he looks like turkish actor Onur Tuna. Both very good looking.

h@ko@_Onur%20Tuna.jpg
onur-tuna-4.jpg

kebab mogs hard ngl
And Tuna decended hard. See his recent posts on ig

Looks like the average arab
@streege

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Schnitzel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6273
Even he has to settle for low-tier Becky in 2021.
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 3043
He looks boring chad.. Nothing special.. typical good looking guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
He looks boring chad.. Nothing special.. typical good looking guy.

This is the most brainded comment ive ever seen. The hundreds of girls in his comments beg to differ tho

Chad
Boring

choose

He doesn't look like the characteristic arabid pheno tbh.

dude stop. I live around Arabs. U know shit. Hes one in millions He just hapeens to be one of those lucky minority with better coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
This is the most brainded comment ive ever seen. The hundreds of girls in his comments beg to differ tho

Chad
Boring

choose

I mean he is good looking but he does not look exotic.

He doesn't look like the characteristic arabid pheno tbh.
there are characteristic arabic pheno. There are different arabic phenotype, different black pheno,different white pheno. This is a very common pheno in the levant, i know that because i was born there.

there are not* "characteristic" arabic pheno.
it's a sfcel cope to believe all people look as they want them to believe.

Especially given for example that blue eyes are not a western feature but come from the black sea historically etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5179
Even he has to settle for low-tier Becky in 2021.
JFL
View attachment 960796

That girl is Iraqi actor. She is not his wife. She is known for big frauder there. But He has big ass and big tits.. That is only reason why she is popular lol... not because of his acting.

there are characteristic arabic pheno. There are different arabic phenotype, different black pheno,different white pheno. This is a very common pheno in the levant, i know that because i was born there.

there are not* "characteristic" arabic pheno.
it's a sfcel cope to believe all people look as they want them to believe.

Especially given for example that blue eyes are not a western feature but come from the black sea historically etc.
How do you classify Arabs btw are Turks or North Sudanese Arabs.

Even Somalia is in the Arab League so idk.
Images 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
How do you classify Arabs btw are Turks or North Sudanese Arabs.

Even Somalia is in the Arab League so idk.
View attachment 960858
arabs you mean ethnically or phenotype wise?
I consider north sudanese arabs yes, due to history, similar culture and faith, and they have lots of arabic - ie gulf arabic - admixture historically. Lots of arabs in maghreb and Mena have their pheno.

Turks are not arabs tho, they are west asian technically. Most west asian look similar : kurd, turk, iranian - the latter beeing a bit darker because the more you go the east the more you have chance to be darker there.
But due to the admixture, a decent amount of turks look arab as in mix between levantine arabs and more darker arabs, ie those in the gulf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Faggot post OP kys

its over for us. Another Gigachad arab. Theyre all named Michael for sum reason lmao

No its not over for us its over for you. If you seriously search for grown men on IG you are too far gone

No its not over for us its over for you. If you seriously search for grown men on IG you are too far gone

yre on a forum that discusses male beauty 24/7 nigga wtf u on about. And i dont search shit. These people are famous here, their social medias are always being promoted, recommneded and put on front pages for people to check out. For example the dude i posted was a contestant in a beauty contest closeby

Looks old

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5179
yre on a forum that discusses male beauty 24/7 nigga wtf u on about. And i dont search shit. These people are famous here, their social medias are always being promoted, recommneded and put on front pages for people to check out. For example the dude i posted was a contestant in a beauty contest closeby
I dont discuss men faggot I just browse offtopic and call faggots like you faggots. You can understand the importance of looks without dedicating threads to men and getting upset when someone calls your man crush ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I dont discuss men faggot I just browse offtopic and call faggots like you faggots. You can understand the importance of looks without dedicating threads to men and getting upset when someone calls your man crush ugly.

If ure here to call ppl u know shit about fags then ure one pathetic pos. u said what u said now politely fuck out of me thread pls. Not interested in seeing what else uve to say.

Crusader blood

I hope
This shit goes extinct and they start worshipping people who actually have slayer bones. The black community started giving less credit to whiter mulattos who were boneless that relied heavily on coloring over the years

He looks Arabic instant first guess was Turkish tf u on about
No he doesn't my first impression when i saw his face was that he was from some north european country

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel