this guy is def gl, but what about him makes him attractive

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
idk if it's just me or not but his individual features seem pretty ordinary, however, his entire face is model tier. how is that?

Primary share

blue eyes

/thread

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 4464 and Darkstrand
At least average features but great harmony, and coloring on top of that. Like Chico.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and inceletto
stubble, eye color halo, pct

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 6488
Eye color and angularity

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and MentalistKebab
He's not that good looking, lacks bones and a wide mouth. Blue eyes halo tho.

Personally I think all light skin Indians need to OD on Beta Carotene as their skin kind of looks like shit when it looks like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Hair and eyes

It's mostly just a good edited photo. Wouldn't look super good in motion. He's clearly above average though

Hair and a short face with other features being above average.

Facial ratios and proportions > anything else
the thing is, so many users on here use the word 'harmony' for describing characteristics when they don't know specifics at all

the thing is, so many users on here use the word 'harmony' for describing characteristics when they don't know specifics at all
You don't understand the concept of harmony? Or am I misunderstanding

• +1
Reactions: normieschmormie
Personally I think all light skin Indians need to OD on Beta Carotene as their skin kind of looks like shit when it looks like this.
could you rephrase this? i didn't understand.

You don't understand the concept of harmony? Or am I misunderstanding
no you're misunderstanding. harmony is 'ok' for describing proportions but even proportions can be more specifically named. you're basically just saying his facial symmetry is good, and it usually signifies as a term of laziness for not describing anything else.

Not gl, looks like he should be serving me nachos with a sombrero on his head

giphy.gif

dark hair/brown skin and bue eyes, color contrast theory. Also good chin and an ok angular jaw.

Eye area is not ordinary. The rest of the face is akin to those that are composed of averaging multiple faces, that is beautiful exactly because average. Or you could just say he has good harmony.

9/10 eye area, bone structure, and really good ratios.

He doesnt look model tier imo lol

Excellent coloring and excellent eye area plus no real failoes.

Light eyes + dark hair