• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 5786
htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15939
He needs better Jaw and cheeks, he could be prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15939
Your hair and eyebrows are good. But the beard gives you ethnic vibes. Just get rid of them and play Med-Italo prettyboy to attract more people

Your hair and eyebrows are good. But the beard gives you ethnic vibes. Just get rid of them and play Med-Italo prettyboy to attract more people
Me ?

Or him. Easy game: if you are a light European ghoul -get tan asap, if you are Ethnic try to stay away from Taliban vibes. People are scared of muslims even if some foids are into. Shave your beard or make it shorter, get filler to see improval. You can claim, that you lost weight. JFL

• +1
he needs to go to South Korea and get his jaws shaved off Minecraft tier jaw.

• JFL
Normie. His only decent feature is his nose but his jaw is extremely average and so is the rest of his face.

Or him. Easy game: if you are a light European ghoul -get tan asap, if you are Ethnic try to stay away from Taliban vibes. People are scared of muslims even if some foids are into. Shave your beard or make it shorter, get filler to see improval. You can claim, that you lost weight. JFL
Screenshot 20211213 043119 Gallery
Screenshot 20211212 035356 Gallery
which haircut suits my skull shape and what'd u rate me?

Since you have a big forehead, you can go into Korean Hairystyle or Banderas long. To look more exotic. You can easily pass as Albanian, Italian, Spanish with different hair
Out of 10 ?

Rate him out of 10 ?
5/10. But don't take it as an insult.

5 means not ugly but not good looking either, which means ordinary.

I fit into that category too, and from what I have seen, most guys who get laid a lot have a 5/10 face, but with a muscular ripped physique and they are assertive enough to get what they want, guys like that who are also very tall usually are the most successful but even the shorter ones have lots of success.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15939 and Deleted member 5786
HTN.
Fully groom macxed.

• +1

I fit into that category too, and from what I have seen, most guys who get laid a lot have a 5/10 face, but with a muscular ripped physique and they are assertive enough to get what they want, guys like that who are also very tall usually are the most successful but even the shorter ones have lots of success.
Bro he is above average for sure. 5 is unfair

Wtf????????????

• +1
Since you have a big forehead, you can go into Korean Hairystyle or Banderas long. To look more exotic. You can easily pass as Albanian, Italian, Spanish with different hair
667D24B1 8E06 42BA BD8E B416F475B00B
With sharper cheeks, chin and eyelid fillers

• Woah