No, he doesn't.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, geenk worg and Deleted member 31457
You tell me
G

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
I hate videos like this - you know the guy is in the Chadlite / Chad range, but they make these really annoying narcy TikToks.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I hate videos like this - you know the guy is in the Chadlite / Chad range, but they make these really annoying narcy TikToks.
Most gl people are Marcy except Henry cavil and Keane reeves that’s why people love them.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 39140, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
yeah really cringe tbh but would u do it if you were a chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, colton myers, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Crazy how selfie vs actual camera pics differ, reason to why most of these supposedly mogger tiktokers would never achieve anything in the modelling and acting industry by looks alone
Wait that’s not the same person right??

Crazy how selfie vs actual camera pics differ, reason to why most of these supposedly mogger tiktokers would never achieve anything in the modelling and acting industry by looks alone
You can fraud absurd amount with filters and angles. Cameron hill is the biggest offender in that regard ive seen

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Debetro
Wait that’s not the same person right??
It is. Tiktokers are simply inferior to actual top tier looking people like the ones discussed here, otherwise they would most likely have achieved something else with their looks and not just wasting hours recording tiktoks in their basements

You can fraud absurd amount with filters and angles. Cameron hill is the biggest offender in that regard ive seen
Also distortion, lighting, even facial expressions since they try to look as good as possible and that's not how their relaxed face looks like. Well and finally irl presence refering to body and skull dimensions which can't be judged from videos where they appear alone

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and cytoplasm
yeah really cringe tbh but would u do it if you were a chadlite
Unlikely, because I'm still autistic, so I'd probably have somewhat low self-esteem regardless and also because I found lookism / PSL / blackpill when I was 18. I was always an outsider / weirdo long before I knew what an incel was, but I'd imagine if I was young (mid teens) and rated Chadlite+ on here I would become narcy AF.

I know an old looksim Chad who's autistic, and he did make a few pics / gif videos of himself when he was around 18 or 19, but mainly just to get ratings and where somewhat NT as opposed to lip-syncing to TikTok (as far as I'm aware).

Most gl people are Marcy except Henry cavil and Keane reeves that’s why people love them.
But they weren't making TikToks with terrible lip-syncing until a few years ago.

funny no one rated ltn

It is. Tiktokers are simply inferior to actual top tier looking people like the ones discussed here, otherwise they would most likely have achieved something else with their looks and not just wasting hours recording tiktoks in their basements
0E14AE1D 77C0 4B42 98FE 1C6A33240871

What features are wrong on him?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
You spelled Vinnie Hacker wrong

this is what you guys are ascending for, making tiktoks to girlcore music.

• JFL
Reactions: charizy
He doesnt fraud that hard + theres a ton of footage of him unfrauded anyway
Looks completely different in professional photos and candid videos. He frauds like crazy. He looks like a normie with a chin implant irl and his hair hides a lot of his face

Doesn't look manly enough, opry mogs, chico was subhuman and this guy also seems subhuman, too much dependency on collagen.

I donno about modelling, but I acting they would have a chance

Looks completely different in professional photos and candid videos. He frauds like crazy. He looks like a normie with a chin implant irl and his hair hides a lot of his face
Mostly angle fraud. He's still clearly chadlite unfrauded
3584949 gettyimages 1606736192 2048x2048

Not a normie

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
the thing I don't understand about you, that every time in comparisons you never give clear answers, you always post bad photos of Cameron Hill, when Chico has bad pics too
5AFE93B2 CDA4 4BDF AFD9 62F7C2370829
90A70623 8660 49E1 870C F9F2CF2529AA

923989B2 3B94 4776 BBE2 B526698C6261

44AA954E BC45 4495 80A5 37F4ED77E414

Last edited:
the thing I don't understand about you, that every time in comparisons you never give clear answers, you always post bad photos of Cameron Hill, when Chico has bad pics too
View attachment 2492410View attachment 2492411
The "good photos" of cameron hill are photoshopped to oblivion and he's wearing woman-tier amount of makeup. Chico in "bad pics" mogs hill in his best pics anyway

The "good photos" of cameron hill are photoshopped to oblivion and he's wearing woman-tier amount of makeup. Chico in "bad pics" mogs hill in his best pics anyway
Can you tell me what Chico has more? Which features are better?
04B2C7A7 5636 4872 A79F D1B71091AE80
EE6FC777 0BC1 48E8 9F35 A0EFF042E28C

Every single one of them
Eyes -Cameron good pfl
Brows -cameron full and long brows
Jaw-cameron sharp jaw
Mouth-good full lips
What you mean?

Eyes -Cameron good pfl
Brows -cameron full and long brows
Jaw-cameron sharp jaw
Mouth-good full lips
What you mean?
It's an extremly frauded pic. Both his eyes and his jaw are shit
Screenshot 20230604 021213 TikTok

Average zoomer in Stockholm and CPH.

Septoplasty or rope!

It's an extremly frauded pic. Both his eyes and his jaw are shit
View attachment 2492427
but you have to take into account the lights, distortion etc... chico also has bad photos because of the lights and angles.
also you think that chico's features are out of this world, I read this in one of your posts. I take this opportunity to tell you what the fuck you meant when millions of tik tokers have what chico has

Those who deny that hes a chad irl are lying to themselves and coping badly

but you have to take into account the lights, distortion etc... chico also has bad photos because of the lights and angles.
also you think that chico's features are out of this world, I read this in one of your posts. I take this opportunity to tell you what the fuck you meant when millions of tik tokers have what chico has
He makes makeup tutorials on tiktok for a reason. He isnt goodlooking

He makes makeup tutorials on tiktok for a reason. He isnt goodlooking
Tell me what do you mean with chic features are out of this world

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
hes nowhere near male model tier hes jsut a fake IG model who looksmaxed