nigtard

nigtard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 24444 and Abhorrence
Tik tok cel

Jfl not even gonna argue

i waited 5 minute for that shit to load only for another gymcelled ogre looking faggot which 99% of comments is other faggots eating his dick jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, ranierean, Mewton and 2 others
i waited 5 minute for that shit to load only for another gymcelled ogre looking faggot which 99% of comments is other faggots eating his dick jfl
Another loox?
Lol

Another loox?
Lol
Funny shit. I also believe gym actually improves your SMV by alot but that Loox expirement of him on that JB dating app is just cage fuel
95% of the JBs that matched with him complimtented his face literally and said his face is pretty. Loox facially is pretty attractive due to female gazing well facially. Yes his body plays a big part but another nigga with the same body as Loox and not same face will do shit

That faggot in OP probably do okay but just JFL

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Funny shit. I also believe gym actually improves your SMV by alot but that Loox expirement of him on that JB dating app is just cage fuel
95% of the JBs that matched with him complimtented his face literally and said his face is pretty. Loox facially is pretty attractive due to female gazing well facially. Yes his body plays a big part but another nigga with the same body as Loox and not same face will do shit

That faggot in OP probably do okay but just JFL
Hasn't it been proven that ugly gymcels get female attention/ on OLD

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
he looks like a sidekick in a final fantasy game

• JFL
Reactions: ranierean, Mewton and Deleted member 29581
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
This guy would beat Sean and then forcebreed his wife

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit