This guy picks up women and fucks them 24/7

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Look at how easily this random faggot can get a girls number and have sex with her. Unlike you, he has worth in life. He is fuckable in the eyes of women. You will rot and die alone like the subhuman sack of shit you are.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
SHUT THE FUCK UP GREYCEL BITCH KEEP FUCKING BARKING FOR THE CHAD SLAYERS IN HERE LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, DarkTriadPeerReview, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
Where's the proof.

A)This wasn't staged.

B)He did anything with her at all much less Sex.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 616 and currymax
Where's the proof.

A)This wasn't staged.

B)He did anything with her at all much less Sex.
The video doesn't have much views at all and you can tell it's realistic unlike other videos where the views are in the thousands. And he did have sex with her. It isn't a difficult task for people like him. For him, having sex with a woman is like breathing, blinking, or any other mundane task.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
The video doesn't have much views at all and you can tell it's realistic unlike other videos where the views are in the thousands. And he did have sex with her. It isn't a difficult task for people like him. For him, having sex with a woman is like breathing, blinking, or any other mundane task.

So no proof.

Ok.

So no proof.

Ok.
He fucked her and he enjoyed it. Even if he didn't fuck her, he still got her number and she seems interested in him. Also, he hugged her within minutes of meeting while some men are KHHV at the age of 30+

He fucked her and he enjoyed it. Even if he didn't fuck her, he still got her number and she seems interested in him. Also, he hugged her within minutes of meeting while some men are KHHV at the age of 30+

So you don't even know if he fucked her or not.

And getting Girl's number doesn't mean much. she could've done it spontaneously for all we know cuz Whamen are retards.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

And getting Girl's number doesn't mean much. she could've done it spontaneously for all we know cuz Whamen are retards.
Maybe he didn't fuck her....maybe he did. but he still hugged her and he knows she finds him at least somewhat attractive if she is willing to give him her number and hug me and talk to him. Regardless, this man will go on fucking women of all ages until he is put down like a rabid dog

he will be ghosted

Maybe he didn't fuck her....maybe he did. but he still hugged her and he knows she finds him at least somewhat attractive if she is willing to give him her number and hug me and talk to him. Regardless, this man will go on fucking women of all ages until he is put down like a rabid dog

Bro I can confirm I have had women come up to me flirt, hug, ask for MY number in gym

Sends me text after gym asking what im doing rest of day, we text a little back and forth i always leave her on reply, then next day I text her and she ghosts

Things are THAT bad

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Bro I can confirm I have had women come up to me flirt, hug, ask for MY number in gym

Sends me text after gym asking what im doing rest of day, we text a little back and forth i always leave her on reply, then next day I text her and she ghosts

Things are THAT bad

As i said.

fucks them part is questionable

thought someone had filmed me in real life

glad i can still be chaddin'

OP must be eastern european

They all fall for this shit

Attachments

• 1577184058515.png
    1577184058515.png
    19 KB · Views: 0

Also some women give a fake number or give their number and ghost you if they want to get rid of you.
Still, somebody is having the sex for all desirable single women who want sex.
It could very well be him in the video.
Top 5% looks is enough.

OP clearly is a KHHCVT and have never even talked to a woman in his entire life, not even his mom, he probably didn't even meet her.

"She was attracted, otherwise, she wouldn't give him her number!"

You fucking retard! I have female friends who have told me countless times how they give fake numbers to guys who approach them or how they block them after they send messages to them

kill yourself, phaggot

FOR ME JUST FUCKING TALKING TO FOID IS ONLY FOR SLAYERS

OP clearly is a KHHCVT and have never even talked to a woman in his entire life, not even his mom, he probably didn't even meet her.

"She was attracted, otherwise, she wouldn't give him her number!"

You fucking retard! I have female friends who have told me countless times how they give fake numbers to guys who approach them or how they block them after they send messages to them

kill yourself, phaggot
If you watch the video, faggot, you'll see that this isn't one of those typical "GUY PICKS UP GIRLS AT MALL!!!!" videos. It's by some random fuck, and it only has few views. Keep coping by thinking "oh she gave him a fake number, she gave him a fake number. Oh no no no, it wasn't a real number. She doesn't like him. She is trolling him. She's going to ghost him. She does not like him!"
It's not that hard for good looking men to get women's numbers and fuck them later on. Just because you're a subhuman faggot doesn't mean the guy in the video is. He fucks women. End of discussion.
I have female friends
:soy:

Yes

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you watch the video, faggot, you'll see that this isn't one of those typical "GUY PICKS UP GIRLS AT MALL!!!!" videos. It's by some random fuck, and it only has few views. Keep coping by thinking "oh she gave him a fake number, she gave him a fake number. Oh no no no, it wasn't a real number. She doesn't like him. She is trolling him. She's going to ghost him. She does not like him!"
It's not that hard for good looking men to get women's numbers and fuck them later on. Just because you're a subhuman faggot doesn't mean the guy in the video is. He fucks women. End of discussion.

:soy:

I watched the video you utter rotten subhuman piece of shit
Why am I even wasting time replying to a stupid greycel, jesus

Why am I even wasting time replying to a stupid greycel, jesus
Because you're dumb as fuck and have nothing better to do. It's not rocket science