This guy proves that lean and hair is life

manletmogger

manletmogger

Diamond
First video got 100 likes and he averages shit views with a big following, the 2nd got like 500k likes brutal

Attachments

• v12044gd0000cpd28fvog65m3rq6v8vg.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • v12044gd0000chtbkobc77u5k6mojhvg.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, IAMNOTANINCEL, Pollorex and 1 other person
decent harmony

First video got 100 likes and he averages shit views with a big following, the 2nd got like 500k likes brutal

Dumb theory, I'm going to throw out there.

It's possible that extreme level of leanness is more visually appealing in 2D media because it accentuates the angles and shadows on the face.

While IRL the first guy would do better because he has more mass which gives him more presence, but isn't' registered the same in 2D media.

Any one who's reading this, feel free to tell me how I'm wrong.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, JohnDoe, dna_cel and 3 others
* Edit I mean, that level of leaness makes the face appear more 3D, on 2D media, so it stands out more.

It's possible that extreme level of leanness is more visually appealing in 2D media because it accentuates the angles and shadows on the face.

While IRL the first guy would do better because he has more mass which gives him more presence, but isn't' registered the same in 2D media.

Lean is life bro there’s no arguing that he just looks like a normie now when bloated

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Good looking guy gets lots of attention news at 11

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and nathan
nah he descended brutally not anymore
Wait lean video was made first? JFL, all the subs/attraction he created while being lean, instantly disappeared when he went up to more maintainable weight.

Ticktock has ruined women's standards.

maybe depending on your bone structure

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mirrormogger and nathan
no you have bad harmony
the eyes are griefing thats why eventhough i have ideal esr ffs. Would u say this is atleast a strong htn tho?

No this guy has appeal and a clean looking face which almost no one here has.

It's the same guy, what are you sayin

Forgot collegen

were you the guy who posted that motivation thread? why'd you delete

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
How do you know, who has measured your ratios
I have measured them a million times, I have alot of ideal ratios its just my visual harmony sucks cock ngl I'd predict that my harmony is around 65 - 70 percent perhaps higher with lip widening and neck training

I have measured them a million times, I have alot of ideal ratios its just my visual harmony sucks cock ngl I'd predict that my harmony is around 65 - 70 percent perhaps higher with lip widening and neck training
I doubt you are over 60

I doubt you are over 60
what makes you think that I can list all my ratios,
  1. midface 1.12

2. [02:43]
    fwhr 2.25

3. [02:43]
    chin to philtrum 2.25

4. [02:44]
    canthal tilt left eye 3 degree right 4 degree

5. [02:44]
    mouth to nose 1.38 planning on 1.5 fixable

6. [02:44]
    bigonial to bizygo 1.13

lip ratio 1.5

esr 0.47

eme 0.52

lower third height 1.42

pfl left eye 2.8 right eye 2.8

nose to zygo 0.26

total FWHR 1.298

forehead width = 0.88

7. [02:52]
    neck width 0.76 fixable falio (edited)

8. [02:54]
    0.329 0.394 0.26 assymetrical jaw (edited)

cheekbone height = 85%

9. [02:59]
    nose length = 1.39
  10. [03:02]
    nose to chin = 1.02

11. [03:03]
    Facial thirds = 35%/32%/33% (ideal)

125% eye spacing
its only my eye ones that are fucked because of ipd but even then i still have ideal esr

• Ugh..
Reactions: dervw4cenks
he has a good face to begin with

1. midface 1.12

fwhr 2.25

chin to philtrum 2.25

bigonial to bizygo 1.13

lip ratio 1.5

esr 0.47

eme 0.52

lower third height 1.42

nose to zygo 0.26

total FWHR 1.298

forehead width = 0.88

cheekbone height = 85%

nose length = 1.39
    nose to chin = 1.02

125% eye spacing
its only my eye ones that are fucked because of ipd but even then i still have ideal esr
Bro that's like 11 ratios. There are 21 in the creatingattractive system.

1.12 mfr and 2.25 fwhr is fucked up already

1. midface 1.12

fwhr 2.25

chin to philtrum 2.25

bigonial to bizygo 1.13

lip ratio 1.5

esr 0.47

eme 0.52

lower third height 1.42

nose to zygo 0.26

total FWHR 1.298

forehead width = 0.88

cheekbone height = 85%

nose length = 1.39
    nose to chin = 1.02

125% eye spacing
Send a pic from 6 feet away central head tilt and I'll measure all ur ratios. Youll prob be like 50. I have the ca system

Bro that's like 11 ratios. There are 21 in the creatingattractive system.

1.12 mfr and 2.25 fwhr is fucked up already
exact same as barrett btw but the rest aren't bad either tbh

Send a pic from 6 feet away central head tilt and I'll measure all ur ratios. Youll prob be like 50. I have the ca system
I have already done it maybe 20 times on ca website, I scored 65 percent - 67 percent but on average 65. When I widen the neck and widen the lips it goes upto 70 no need to check

I have already done it maybe 20 times on ca website, I scored 65 percent - 67 percent but on average 65. When I widen the neck and widen the lips it goes upto 70 no need to check
Ok u can keep deluding urself. You're probably using selfies which benefit you since your jaw is too flat your face is too wide and short. Also that website isn't even accurate. I legit get 92% harmony on there in some pics

Ok u can keep deluding urself. You're probably using selfies which benefit you since your jaw is too flat your face is too wide and short. Also that website isn't even accurate. I legit get 92% harmony on there in some pics
I tested with multiple photos from far away. 1. with mirror 3m away + back camera photos over 3m away i promise u i have tried everything and it's all the same. My jaw angle is not that bad its around 97 - 100 degrees and my other ratios compensate for the width and shortness of my face. Think about it logically jb has 73 percent frontal harmony and he has the same skull as me

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
I tested with multiple photos from far away. 1. with mirror 3m away + back camera photos over 3m away i promise u i have tried everything and it's all the same. My jaw angle is not that bad its around 97 - 100 degrees and my other ratios compensate for the width and shortness of my face. Think about it logically jb has 73 percent frontal harmony and he has the same skull as me
Fair enough then i guess. Yeah idk your face doesn't seem like it would be near 70% harmony at all

Fair enough then i guess. Yeah idk your face doesn't seem like it would be near 70% harmony at all
visual harmony. ratios are completely different to visual harmony my visual harmony looks retarded. and also my side bumps up my overall harmony by alot because i have almost ideal side harmony LOL I think I have around 85 percent side harmony

yk ian somerhalder gets like 50 percent harmony on ca website it goes to show how fucking op visual harmony is he actually has so many falios but no one cares its crazy

yk ian somerhalder gets like 50 percent harmony on ca website it goes to show how fucking op visual harmony is he actually has so many falios but no one cares its crazy
I thought he had 70

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
is nobody gonna mention hes in the at the end of a cul de sac shirtless in the fucking rain

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, Tabula Rasa, diamondbill and 1 other person
were you the guy who posted that motivation thread? why'd you delete
I wrote the "incel logic vs reality" thread yesterday.

This is the first I heard of it getting deleted, but I can confirm it is gone. I don't know why.

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan and boss8055