This guy put on 32lbs of muscles in 4months naturally

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

@andy9432 lifefuel even if I get 3/4 of that amount of weight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, cyprian_tomaszewski, coisbhai and 3 others
with ur time spent posting absolute 0 value posts all the time you could have been muscular already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, redfacccee, sayi and 10 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc

Its not a muscle because u gonna lose with my program u never gonna lsoe permament and i offer more 50lbs in 2 months

with ur time spent posting absolute 0 value posts all the time you could have been muscular already
0 value?

I literally dropped the most scientific based debloatmax and sleepmax theeads. I am just afriad org users wont be able to comprehend it that’s why I wrote in a layman’s term.

• JFL
Reactions: redfacccee
KILLY UORSELF

Looks weird 32 pounds of muscle, "naturally" maybe with a good reaction to test or another anabolic

Looks weird 32 pounds of muscle, "naturally" maybe with a good reaction to test or another anabolic
Hes 6’5

Expect less for us

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
he lost all his muscle before so he just regained 20 pounds of muscle and added only 12 in 4 months. if you didn't lose a lot of muscle you will likely only gain 12 pounds of muscle in 4 months if you do everything right.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
he lost all his muscle before so he just regained 20 pounds of muscle and added only 12 in 4 months. if you didn't lose a lot of muscle you will likely only gain 12 pounds of muscle in 4 months if you do everything right.

Is the muscle memory with you for life or theres a time limit

Jfl if you believe he is natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i mean even at 6´1 u only get like 10 pounds (not all muscle) from a good reaction of test e
sorry at the 5 week mark so more for full cycle

This guy is 6'5 so that helps. If he was 5'10 he would of gained 29lbs of muscle as he would be 10% shorter than he is now. If he was 5'3 he would of gained 26lbs of muscle. @mogstars this is what I was talking about in your thread https://looksmax.org/threads/tallfags-are-trannies-proof-future-botb.922097/

@orangomango2003 Is this legit?

JewGPT: "Muscle gain isn't directly tied to height. Factors like genetics, hormones, diet, and exercise matter more. While two individuals of different heights can gain similar muscle mass, shorter people may appear more visibly dense due to their compact frame and limb proportions. Muscularity isn't just about the amount gained but how it's distributed on the body."

Seems like all I said about muscle was correct and height doesn't affect muscle gain like you're saying

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
im a fan of austin, he did not gain 32lbs of muscle in 4months though. He is natural but thats not what he did lol. still though a good naturally attainable physique to keep as a goal

• +1
@orangomango2003 Is this legit?

JewGPT: "Muscle gain isn't directly tied to height. Factors like genetics, hormones, diet, and exercise matter more. While two individuals of different heights can gain similar muscle mass, shorter people may appear more visibly dense due to their compact frame and limb proportions. Muscularity isn't just about the amount gained but how it's distributed on the body."

Seems like all I said about muscle was correct and height doesn't affect muscle gain like you're saying
Sure muscle building genes, diet, exercise and sleep matter in building the muscle however if yiu can control those factors, the taller guy will grow more weight in muscle tissue

25 lbs of intramuscular water and glycogen.

5lbs of fat and subcutaneous water retention

2 pounds of contractile tissue (actual muscle)

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Canwefixit
im a fan of austin, he did not gain 32lbs of muscle in 4months though. He is natural but thats not what he did lol. still though a good naturally attainable physique to keep as a goal
I used to be jealous of Austin as he is 6'5 and I am a 5'11 manlet. He is also good looking so he lives an easy life. But now idc anymore and his content is good

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

Over for natty gymcels

I used to be jealous of Austin as he is 6'5 and I am a 5'11 manlet. He is also good looking so he lives an easy life. But now idc anymore and his content is good
yeah same here, but he is helpful and positive and interacts on his discord, just fraud to 6'1 and get a good female gazed physique thats what ive been doing

• +1
yeah same here, but he is helpful and positive and interacts on his discord, just fraud to 6'1 and get a good female gazed physique thats what ive been doing

Legit I first watched him in 2021 and I saw him post a video on the blackpill being bs despite him being a Chad however he keeps the positivity up and has good looksmax tips

this was too bluepilled for me @dragomaxxed04

Bro can i gain muscle nd lose fat at the same time? I am on 500mg test e weekly on a aggresive cut

this was too bluepilled for me @dragomaxxed04

yeah he is a little bit too positive, i think he hides his true believes a little in order to keep his audience motivated which I dont mind honestly he has a lot of indian watchers so being too blackpilled could be detrimental to his business. Inside i belive he is very blackpilled

• +1
no, he didn't

first of all, to get even remotely close to putting on this amount of muscle NATURALLY, you need to be at least all of the following, if not more:

1. extremely genetically gifted
2. a complete beginner with 0 muscle to begin with
3. eating a shit ton of protein and calories
4. having the ideal hormone levels

and even with all of this no one will probably put on that much muscle that quickly, except for some extreme cases.
so dont take this as lifefuel because its never going to happen

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Canwefixit
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
obviously used peptides at the minimum, hanging out with my favorite natty
Ced8866f39fc58308f2ca703f5ee32d0

You gotta have ur body as a proof that ur method works tbh, Meanwhile i dont believe you
U need to try only way to figure out because im not like these fake infuencers who pose and fraud .50/50 money back guarante .I promise that program works

SMV increased exactly by 0

@Meraki you are dumb how can you think someone can gain 32lbs of muscle natty? He didnt gain that much muscle and also he has already being exposed for being 6'3 and not 6'5.
I gained around 25-30lbs of water, glycogen, muscle and fat while doing shit tons of roids in 2 months lol

6”5 chad deludes his audience by being natty

obviously used peptides at the minimum, hanging out with my favorite natty
View attachment 2670564
@Allornothing[/USER
this is what by importance of lateral orbital rims importance i mean connor's eyes fully look buggy despite them being deep set its because of shit tier lateral orbitals

@Allornothing[/USER
this is what by importance of lateral orbital rims importance i mean connor's eyes fully look buggy despite them being deep set its because of shit tier lateral orbitals
It’s clearly his infras, laterals wouldn’t affect this at all.

I keep saying this.