this guy went bald at 21

nathan

nathan

living life

that's actually insane I can't imagine what it's like to going bald in a few years, balding kills your smv

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piec, flippasav, WeiWei and 8 others
I'm following his steps

• Woah
Reactions: nathan

that's actually insane I can't imagine what it's like to going bald in a few years, balding kills your smv

21 my ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 33711 and nathan
probably still slays more than me

• So Sad

@cmoon what do you think about this?

• +1
21 juandigomigos ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, nathan and Latinolooksmaxxer
My cousin started balding at age 6

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan and Latinolooksmaxxer
comments are all gays thristing over Walter White Jr

proof gays will simp for anything with a cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, nathan and african_subhuman
I notice that new gen teenagers/kids are being extremely prone to balding, I had classmates that were already NW2+ and they just were like 17yo

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nathan
take finasteride asap
I don't want to lower my test + I'm broke anyway
I'll just go to Turkey once I get my money right

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
I notice that new gen teenagers/kids are being extremely prone to balding, I had classmates that were already NW2+ and they just were like 17yo
elites want males to be as unnapealling as possible to females to keep birthrates low so all they do is work and consoom

workforce replacement being done via immigration to keep the economy under an artificial demographic bonus

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469, klip11 and nathan

Looks middle aged. The fate of @buflek by the end of 2025

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 1140 and nathan
What's wrong with being nw2. Just shave it bro

• JFL
He still has a hairline. Gave up too early

• +1
Reactions: watah and nathan
elites want males to be as unnapealling as possible to females to keep birthrates low so all they do is work and consoom
And it will be worse for them if they drink/do drugs as any other teenager nowadays.

• +1
You can definitely salvage that.

• +1

workforce replacement being done via immigration to keep the economy under an artificial demographic bonus
If birthrates are low then less consoomers are born dummy

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, nathan and klip11

Turkey awaits

• JFL
he isnt even that bald easily can grow enough hair

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and nathan
copers will say this is DHT

• JFL
this is clearly a consequence of socializing with the norwood reaper

• +1
Yes replace them with people who have less to spend

Jfl @ your IQ
babies cant work and all they have is their parents money dummy, you probably dont even know what demographic dividend means

an adult immigrant who is readily available to work is way more useful for capitalism than a toddler that will take 16+ years and probably more for qualified work to be able to be part of the workforce

not to mention they also bring in savings from overseas which adds to the market demand

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and nathan
babies cant work and all they have is their parents money dummy, you probably dont even know what demographic dividend means

an adult immigrant who is readily available to work is way more useful for capitalism than a toddler that will take 16+ years and probably more for qualified work to be able to be part of the workforce

not to mention they also bring in savings from overseas which adds to the market demand
Stupid nigger

If there are less consumers there is less to be capitalized on. There is literally no logic to the population control you theorize.

Muh savings from overseas if they bring more money then why would it make sense to reduce the population of people WHO ARE ALREADY HERE with generational wealth? My God you come up with a conclusion first and then seek to make everything fit your narrative

Also nobody from beanerland is coming with savings. Jfl at you believing this

Last edited:
  • +1
Brutal. Dude looks 35

• So Sad
Stupid nigger

If there are less consumers there is less to be capitalized on. There is literally no logic to the population control you theorize.

Muh savings from overseas if they bring more money then why would it make sense to reduce the population of people with generational wealth? My God you come up with a conclusion first and then seek to make everything fit your narrative

Also nobody from beanerland is coming with savings. Jfl at you believing this

my negro the goal is to create demographic dividend, not 'reduce population' per se

use your two non NT braincels to read what is being written

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nathan and WeiWei
He looks 35

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and nathan
One of the consequences of consuming carbohydrates

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 84469, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
my negro the goal is to create demographic dividend, not 'reduce population' per se

use your two non NT braincels to read what is being written
Maybe the pretty colors and the plus signs will help you make sense of your own argument

• +1

Imagine being delt a card like that jfl brutal. Know a few people like that. Needless to say they stick out like abominations among heads of juvenile fluffy hair.

• +1
Not as brutal as one of my friends who's balding at 16

• Woah
Unlucky

• +1
Poor fucking bastard. You can see it in his eyes he's had his soul ripped out from his body

• So Sad
that's actually insane I can't imagine what it's like to going bald in a few years
good thing you dont have to nigger

• JFL

ace of spades tattoo cuck pheno

• JFL