this guys 5’9 and gets more slays than me and we look alike and i’m 6’2 how? is he htn?

N

nycjit

Iron
IMG 8759

because height does not directly and exactly determine ones success with women? obviously

your success is determined by countless factors just because you have something better than others does not automatically mean that you will have more success than them

this neurodivergent rule-like, objective, nuanceless way of thinking is the reason why 99% of people on this forum are neurodivergent

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy and nycjit
  • WTF
Reactions: nycjit
because height does not directly and exactly determine ones success with women? obviously

your success is determined by countless factors just because you have something better than others does not automatically mean that you will have more success than them

this neurodivergent rule-like, objective, nuanceless way of thinking is the reason why 99% of people on this forum are neurodivergent
Non-NTs underestimate the importance of NT way too much, IMO most important pill. I have known ugly average-short height people who get attractive girlfriends, its not bc of their money etc, its bc they are social and neurotypical. I’m guessing they don’t understand this because most don’t go outside and see similar examples of what I see

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon