• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Lmao, Deleted member 21044 and 15 others
Surgery max

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 20651 and 5 others
Ok back on topic

Dr Dre Oh Snap GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 2 others
@AscendingHero Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Moggie, Xangsane and 2 others
"good" yet looks bad

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 20651 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
1 and 3 for me. Don't like it when women are too exposed, I prefer when legs are firmly together when bending over. It's easy for pussay to start looking like a literal gash otherwise. Not that I wouldn't hit, but the first pussay pic looks more pleasing, innit.
And the jaw?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
He would look better with a narrower jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and subhuman incel
The FaceApp is strong with this one

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and subhuman incel
That guy is the definition of striking looks

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and AscendingHero
you can't deny the similarities, boyo. Sicilian pride. we got to embrace it.
bro, i went to north italy, i never got skulllmogged, if you're a small skulled ethnic like OP i'm sorry.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 21620, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Lmao, Deleted member 16474 and 6 others
nose failo

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Looks super high trust with big eyes and superman jaw.

bro this mf is a chad the cope is strong with some of the responces here

• +1
Reactions: vim, Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 22126
look like your about to cry
Dude Is clearly you who's about to cry because you realized you're never gonna bang an MTB for free

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
bro this mf is a chad the cope is strong with some of the responces here
Yeah no shit, he probably cleans up in clubs and online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Amazing morphs, even fooled the psl autists here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

bro don’t title shit like a reddit post and just say “this guys jaw” jfl reddit niggas always do that
just say “mirin his jaw” like a normal autist jfl

too much

also not what makes him attractive

mogger forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Amnesia
Its edited and hes not gl. Jfl if you can’t spot the filters

The guy is still a mogger compared to 90% of irl guys you see on a daily basis, online I agree

• +1
The guy is still a mogger compared to 90% of irl guys you see on a daily basis, online I agree
Obviously. Average people is very unattractive. But i don’t genuinely know what he looks like with all those filters. And despite that, unharmonious face and unpleasing face with very bad nose, and jaw wider than zygos. Not gonna say the other flaws. But if we are honest and see beyond his good coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Lmao, Amnesia and 1 other person
Obviously. Average people is very unattractive. But i don’t genuinely know what he looks like with all those filters. And despite that, unharmonious face and unpleasing face with very bad nose, and jaw wider than zygos. Not gonna say the other flaws. But if we are honest and see beyond his good coloring.

What you think is a bigger failo, jaw to narrow compared to the zygos or jaw a bit wider than the zygos? Specially on a wider face

• +1
What you think is a bigger failo, jaw to narrow compared to the zygos or jaw a bit wider than the zygos? Specially on a wider face
The later. The former is more natural and typical of diamond face shape like me and you. And is easy fix with fillers.
You can’t shrunk your jaw width if its not masseters you gotta bone shave.
Wide face sadly are tricky tho. You need all features on point to look harmonious, ipd, pfl, etc. Thankfully we still look harmonious both of us.
And its related to prenatal T. Its high t and women see it as very dominant fighting success. Which is actually true in my case.
Sometimes i wish i was tiny boned but then when i see skullcells and tinybonecels irl i can’t them seriously.
Its way harder to be gl with tall wide face than the opposite. But if you do irl its 10x more striking. Because irl people mostly see your face height, width, and projection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
Very impressive jaw. It almost looks unreal. Could it be plastic surgery or do you think his jaw is just naturally shaped like that?

Very impressive jaw. It almost looks unreal. Could it be plastic surgery or do you think his jaw is just naturally shaped like that?
Its a surgery called editing/photoshopping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Deleted member 20652
Agency claims between 6'1/2" and 6'1". So probably 5'11" or 6' flat as they tend to inflate the height a bit.