This had me shook

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
Ever wondered why a upward motion in the stock market or crypto is called ''bull market''? What does the bull stand for in this context, according to google the term was coined because during a bull market the prices of stocks aggressively go up.
And here's the real reason. It comes from baal, the ''god'' of fertility and prosperity from canaan, the land people now call Israel. In the bible God was mad several times, because Israel and Judea started to worship baal for economic gain. It was a big issue, and God had to root out baal worshippers from Israel many a time. We easily think while reading the bible that good thing that these baal worshippers are no longer around, but what if they are? Why is there a humongous bronze bull in the wall street that was erected basicly overnight without anyone's permission? Apparently some random dude spent 360 000 dollars in the eighties just to make a statement and create this bull (or baal) statue and truck it to wall street. Sounds fishy.

The world is still god-fearing enough that a direct attack against Christianity would not be received well, but make no mistake, the satanic elites are hard at work replacing God with these false idols. People are told to love and idolize money, sex and drugs. Told to exercise any kind spirituality, just not the christian kind. Instead of stretching, do yoga! Instead of waiting for marriage to have sex, live a little and have degenerate sexual relations! Dedicate your life to making money!

Think a little, look at the messaging. And I'm not here to make a point that you should not invest, in fact I think you definitely should, but do not love money, love God.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR, Heinrich Schmidt, AspiringMogger and 4 others
every single letter

• Love it
Reactions: Milk and BigBiceps
Im muslim but agree with the Satanism thing

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Did not read a single atom

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, BearBoy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Heinrich Schmidt, BigBiceps and 1 other person
interesting

Did not read a single atom
N-word please, I'm spitting straight facts over here.

Know what Balenciaga stands for? ''baal is king''

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, HarrierDuBois, Spergi and 1 other person

nothing new, most people knew this already

nothing new, most people knew this already
And yet they continue to wear balenciaga. Let me tell you, when I found out my baal is king clothing went straight to trash can.

@kebab i like how you like his posts but your religion makes your worship nimrod

Ever wondered why a upward motion in the stock market or crypto is called ''bull market''? What does the bull stand for in this context, according to google the term was coined because during a bull market the prices of stocks aggressively go up.
And here's the real reason. It comes from baal, the ''god'' of fertility and prosperity from canaan, the land people now call Israel. In the bible God was mad several times, because Israel and Judea started to worship baal for economic gain. It was a big issue, and God had to root out baal worshippers from Israel many a time. We easily think while reading the bible that good thing that these baal worshippers are no longer around, but what if they are? Why is there a humongous bronze bull in the wall street that was erected basicly overnight without anyone's permission? Apparently some random dude spent 360 000 dollars in the eighties just to make a statement and create this bull (or baal) statue and truck it to wall street. Sounds fishy.
View attachment 2753096

The world is still god-fearing enough that a direct attack against Christianity would not be received well, but make no mistake, the satanic elites are hard at work replacing God with these false idols. People are told to love and idolize money, sex and drugs. Told to exercise any kind spirituality, just not the christian kind. Instead of stretching, do yoga! Instead of waiting for marriage to have sex, live a little and have degenerate sexual relations! Dedicate your life to making money!

Think a little, look at the messaging. And I'm not here to make a point that you should not invest, in fact I think you definitely should, but do not love money, love God.

They don't even hide the love for satanism and hate towards the monotheisyic religions.

Anyone who is familiar with symbolism can easily spot thousands of these examples everyday.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, BigBiceps, kebab and 1 other person
They don't even hide the love for satanism and hate towards the monotheisyic religions.

Anyone who is familiar with symbolism can easily spot thousands of these examples everyday.

elon had a tweet that said "tau > pi"

Telling the truth in these times is a revolutionary act, yet gotta do it even if I end up in WEF gulag in 2035

• JFL
What's the meaning behind this? He's one of the worst satanist bootlickers ngl
JFL at the dumbasses that believe he is against the elites.

Yeah right, an "enemy of the elites" that also is the biggest colaborator with US agencies among all companies in the world via SpaceX and can't even have the balls to launch starlink to Gaza without asking permission for Israel, which was not given of course.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, BigBiceps and kebab

Yeah right, an "enemy of the elites" that also is the biggest colaborator with US agencies among all companies in the world via SpaceX and can't even have the balls to launch starlink to Gaza without asking permission for Israel, which was not given of course.
And the nigger went to auscwitz and jerusalem with that faggot ben jewpiro after getting pressured

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps

Yeah, Elon is the textbook example of controlled opposition. I used to think he was a stand up guy, but that satanism stuff was just revolting. Now I don't see much positive in him anymore.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Post made me think of the bull/cuck connection. Maybe bulls are called bulls cause they are more fertile than cucks.

My brain might very well be fried.

Bear would win from bull in a straight fight tbh

The signs are all out there, people are just retarded.

• +1
Post made me think of the bull/cuck connection. Maybe bulls are called bulls cause they are more fertile than cucks.

My brain might very well be fried.
Haha good point. It must be related somehow. They're giving their demonic masters positive attributes and inserting them into the culture. Like how owl is considered a wise animal, because some of these elites worship a owl god at the bohemian grove.
Here's a picture with at least presidents Reagan and Nixon at the bohemian grove club.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I will brutally murder Baal (in GTA: San Andreas Remastered)

• Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back